Look at these cute little bugs! And yes.. they have fake eyelashes on!! (What a task!) There is a reason that Tatum is the ladybug and Sue is the bumble bee.. It fits thier personalities perfectly!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
SUNNI!!! i have been thinking about you lately-really! we definately need to get together. its been forever since i have seen you guys. your girls are getting so big and old. they arent little rugrats running around at the softball games anymore. or is it the makeup that makes them appear that way?! : ) i dont have my cell anymore so call my house and we will plan something fun.
Sunni, I stumbled across your blog today and just have to tell you how flippin cute your little girls are! I love their costumes and your family pictures turned out gorgeous! Whenever I see you at the games, the girls aren't with you so I hardly recongnize them from the last time I saw them! So much changes in so little time with kids! See you at softball soon!
wow, your girls have grown up since we saw you guys last! they sure are cute! are you guys coming to Casa Grande on Thursday?
Post a Comment