I can't wait to get it! Okay so Taylin totally has that shirt that your girls are wearing- totally love it!! And I think my boys have those same shoes- but with brown E's (are they Etnies??) I LOOOVE how they are cross over laces- seriously, best invention EVER! (are your girls' pink E's??) I don't think I've ever seen those i PINK! Darling picture-
Trav and I got married on May 19th 2006! He is the love of my life! I never knew such happiness was possible! We have 2 little girls, Tatum and Peyton! Trav is definitely out-numbered, he gets very spoiled by his girls! We love spending time with our sweet girls! Trav owns a landscaping company called SUMMIT LANDSCAPING, when he's not working he's either playing softball, baseball or basketball! I quit doing hair, and got to be a full time stay home mom when we got married! I love every second of it!
9 comments:
No, I haven't sent them out yet, so I promise you aren't forgotten!
Sunni Goodman...you take my picture off right now! Honestly. But I do have to say your christma card is CUTE!!!!!!!!
This is my favorite...you guys are so fun! Hope to see you at Christmas time...
I can't wait to get it! Okay so Taylin totally has that shirt that your girls are wearing- totally love it!! And I think my boys have those same shoes- but with brown E's (are they Etnies??) I LOOOVE how they are cross over laces- seriously, best invention EVER! (are your girls' pink E's??) I don't think I've ever seen those i PINK! Darling picture-
Cheesy, maybe, but cute nonetheless. :)
So cute! Hey I need your address!
Cute! You did a good job.
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! Go to my blog and copy and paste in to your new post. Have fun with it!!!
way cute what are you talking about!!
Post a Comment