Yesterday my little Peyton or Susie as we like to call her turned 4 years old! She is my little firecracker and definitely makes life a little more interesting! She has more energy than any kid I know! She walked at 10 months and was talking in sentences shortly after that! Since she was born this little lady has always been on the go, she definitely keeps me on my toes that's for sure! We sure love her and don't know what we'd do without our little Sue Sue! Happy birthday sweet girl!
She got to start her day out with pancakes of her choice of color, naturally she chose turquoise, who wouldn't want to eat turquoise pancakes?! :) We ended the night at her favorite place, L.J.'s pizza, where she got to eat all the salad she wanted, she opened up a few presents and got to eat her gigantic princess cake! An all around fun birthday day!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Susie!
Posted by
SunGood
at
10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
What a fun little birthday. You are such a fun mom. And are you kidding me with that cake? I think my wedding cake was smaller than that. What a lucky little girl!!!
she is a firecracker for sure! i just love that girl! glad she had a good bday - i need to run over her gift (and yours..i'm so lame)
I wish we lived closer so we could get to know that cute girl! I guess that's what blogs are for :) Love the princess cake!
When it's my birthday, will you make me turquoise pancakes?? :) That's one fancy schmantsy cake! What a fun birthday!
Cute! I love how she wanted turquoise pancakes. That's awesome!
She is just growing and maturing so fast. Im glad she had a good b-day. You should freeze half of that cake and use next year for her birthday.
hahahahaha for reals? I'm still laughing that she chose turquiose! I like can't even spell that word! Oh how I love little Sue Sue! I'm sad we didn't get to see her :-(
I definitely need to see you guys soon! I miss yer faces!
hahaha sorry i just had to add....hahaha...i love that her teeth are blue in the pic by the door, she must have just eaten some turquoise pancakes??
Your baby is 4 yrs old! WOWY! You are going to have 2 good helpers for this baby boy of yours!
Ps- have you thought of a name?
Pss-I'm sure your duvet is beautiful. How funny you have the same colors! I want to see your room!!
Hey Sun, we need to do a girls afternoon, maybe thurs or fri after school next week, what works best for you? You guys can just come hang out with us and play!
Sunni, what a cute blog! I have a question to ask you, could you send me your e-mail address?
Happy Birthday Peyton! Did you make the cake, or buy it? It's huge! I wish we could have hung out more after dinner that night. We'll just have to do it again soon! I'm anxious to hear this dream you had about Travis!
Happy Birthday Peyton! Those pancakes look a little gross but what a fun Mom you are to make them! I'm in love with the cake like everyone else..I think we may need to higher you for our next b-day party! You look so dang cute..when can we get together? Let's take the kids to PPP or something!
Love the giant cake. Super fun!
Post a Comment