Friday, October 17, 2008

The finished product!


All right..so I gave a little sneak preview of Taters on her big school picture day earlier, but this is the final product!! My big Kindergartner, I think her pic turned out pretty darn cute..not that I'm partial or anything! :)

16 comments:

Maren said...

it is super cute! how on earth do you train your girls to sit still long enough to do their hair all fancy? brynlee will sit for 5 seconds and then she is done!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

IT LOOKS LIKE A PAINTING! TOO CUTE AND GIRLY!

Cassie and Joe said...

So cute! I love it!

McMemories said...

Oh my gosh she is the cutest sunni!!! awww...

Margo said...

I love it!

Shelley Goodman said...

what a cutie! She looks so good. Props on the hair.

Mary Anne said...

what a cute girly you got there! I bet you are just one proud mama!

The Coffey Grounds said...

Hi Sunni,
Thank you so much for helping with Bre's shower. The invitations were darling and a big hit! Also thanks for printing the tags for the favors. Bre is very lucky to have such loving sisters and sister-in laws!
Like you said "what a small world" to find out I went to high school with your mom. It's been fun getting you know you more and more.
Thanks again, Liz

Val said...

Oh my heck I love this girl!!!
Can we just be sisters?? Ok thanks!
Love you lots and thanks for always being so sweet!

Kristen said...

Oh I love it! Our girls are getting to grown up...I'm sad! :)
No goods shopping yesterday, I left empty handed :( Cute, cute christmas decor at domestic bliss...that made me happy :)

The Porter Post said...

She looks absolutely flawless!! We need to get her and Bryn together one day afterschool!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Super cute! I can't believe her hair lastest in girls. I saw you at the gym from a far the other day and you looked amazing. So little still but your belly was so big. It gave me a little chuckle while torturing myself on the treadmill.

The Roberts Family said...

blog hopping!!! what a cute girl

CASSIE said...

Little Tatum is just adorable! Hey..my e-mail address is cassierubalcava@yahoo.com for the preschool info..I can't wait for this little boy to arrive!

Tannis said...

SO CUTE!!!

quadmom said...

Oh my goodness Sunni! She is the cutest little girl with the cutest hair!!