Why is it when you're pregnant your life seems to evolve around good food? Remember this name... PB LOCO! It's at Scottsdale mall, you gotta try it! If you're a peanut butter fan that is. This place lets you taste all different kinds of peanut butter..once you decide, you can get a specialty peanut butter sandwich grilled up with bananas and marshmallow creme, or nutella..served with a side of animal crackers! That's a pregnant girl's dream! :)
Thank you Kristen for introducing us to this straight up sinfully delish place.. I'm sure I will be visiting again very soon! Breanna is getting hitched in about 4 weeks to a guy who is allergic to peanuts! So she definitely had fun giving in to her peanutty desires one last time! :)
Friday for date night, Travis treated his little ladies to an all expense paid evening at Chuckee Cheese's! :) The girls had more fun trying to spend more tokens than they knew what to do with! I think Trav and I managed to have a little fun ourselves! Plus, I have to admit, the pizza is pretty good and you can't beat their salad bar!

This was our first attempt at trying to get their picture done.. Tate looks like she's passed out! We laughed so hard!
Luckily, the 2nd one turned out much cuter.. after all it was our last token! :)
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Good Grub!
Posted by
SunGood
at
8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





18 comments:
LOVE the peanut butter place. Brock and I have been there a few times. Cute pics!
Oh yum! I want some! So, next time I'm in the area I think I may just have to have myself a little treat...wanna come?!
Oh my gosh, I didn't know he is allergic to peanuts! That would be so hard!
Chuck E. Cheese's...so much fun!
Hey I just clicked on my name on the side of your blog to go back to my blog, and it said that blog doesn't exist and it has the address as www.jakenamy.blogspot.com but the real address is www. jakenamyquinn.blogspot.com
Just add quinn and it'll take you to my blog!
how fun and looks tasty! it was fun seeing you today. im glad i saw your name on the sign in sheet. i jusr re-invited you. let me know if you didnt get it. marenurkov@gmail
Definitely going to try that place out next time I'm there! I love toasted PB&J...never knew someone would think to open a restaurant all about it...and chocolate too, who could beat that!
Fun hearing from you and no need to apologize- I never hardly at all anymore. I update but totally don't browse like I used to. So i totally understand- actually all I do is eat and sleep and YES MY LIFE IS REVOLVED AROUND GOOD FOOD JUST LIKE YOURS!!! Okay seriousy I have GOT to go to that PB Loco- I've passed it at that mall twice in the last 2 weeks and everytime I start salivating. I'M SOOO GOING. I'm not going to lie either- I got giddy when I saw you were there at that mall. That mall makes me happy!!
Yeah it was fun seeing your mom and Misty. I was SUCH a bump on a log and thought they probably thought I was so rude and unsocial. I was like 1/2 asleep and just looked like trash- haha. You and Misty could be TWINS holy cow!!
I am glad you girls got to go on a little girls night out! That PB is so good! Love Chuck E Cheese's. We haven't been in a long time. That just reminded me of how much fun it is! Thanks for taking my kids every single stinkin Wednesday. You are too good to me!
ha! love that picture of Tatum! we need to take our girls there...maybe this weekend for oct break! when's our next trip to pbloco?
Ok, Joe was so mad when he found out about that place. That was his dream to open a pb&j restauarant! He's been telling me about it for years! We still haven't gone yet though. It was so fun running into you the other day! Keelie would love to come over and play sometime! Let me know a day your not busy and we will come over, or maybe we can meet for lunch or something!
I need to try that place. That sounds so yummy! I love your pictures!
Ok I am definitely going to that place in scottsdale when I come down! I LOVE stuff like that! Can't beat the Chuckee Cheese games either! How are all the wedding things going?! We got polly's invitation and it is the cutest! I am so excited to come down for it!
Sonni you are so cute! I am glad I found your blog. Sorry to hear you are measuring one month ahead. That is crazy! If only there was a way to have kids and skip the nine months...I would be in. Your family is to cute. Peytons poor arm!!
Mmm, I know I would love that place. I was bummed I couldn't go with you guys. Sprinkles is across the street so that would be a perfect combo!
I went there about a year ago and loved it. I love a good toasted pb&j. You are looking fabulous by the way! I can't believe you are having to carry around all that water wieght...but on the bright side, maybe the little guy will get here earlier! I can't wait to see him.
PB LOCOS rasberry white chocolate peanut butter is to die for. Please try it. Then let me know when you have eaten a whole jar on your own. You will walk through the room and eat a acoop every few minutes and before you know it, the whole thing is GONE!!
my life revolves around food too but I'm not pregnant. I think that's the cutest chuck e cheese pic I've ever seen.
I was doing great with watching what I ate today and then I read your blog. Somehow I found my way to the kitchen
Luv ya tons...Kristin Goodman
We love chuckecheese, you can't beat food and fun all in one place. I love the pictures of the girls, that is probably a must do at chuckecheese, and you can't beat one token, right!!!
Post a Comment