This was Peyton before....
This is Peyton now!
We are so excited to say that the clunker cast is OFF, we made sure we tagged it up real good before! I'm so happy to have my little Susie back to normal!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Independence Day!
Posted by
SunGood
at
4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
your are right...independence day. I saw your dad tuesday at floridino's in chandler, what a small world. my shop is in that plaza so i'm there all the time. how's the pregnancy?
How nice! I bet she feels better. PS I'm cracking up that Tatum is playing with a cactus in that picture. :)
Yeah!! I could only imagine what a pain "cleaning" around a cast could be! I love how Tatum is totally touching a cactus in the background. :) How are you feeling?
What a relief! Poor little lovely.
YAY for Peys!! Thanks for taking my kiddos again. They always love playing at your house!!
Hurray! No more cast! Did you mean to dress her in the same outfit? So cute!
Sunni you are so cute. I've been bad about looking at blogs lately because I have zero time right now, sorry. You look so great! And your family is as adorable as ever. I got your invite today, I will try my best to come! I know I'm going out with my girlfriends that night for the midnight showing of Twilight so I'll have to see if I can sneak away early enough to come by. If not, I'll call you to see when I can bring a present by. Love ya!
that must feel really nice to have that off! casts aren't very fun. and it looks like you guys had a blast of a halloween! you look so amazing pregnant...of course! you're getting down to the end. hooray! hang in there!
Wow, she harldy had that thing on it seems like. I bet life is good now for her...and you guys.
Are you excited for your shower this week?! Tell your mom I can bring something if she needs me too!
Post a Comment