RUN IN THE 2 MILE TURKEY TROT...
In hopes of trying to induce labor, I made my mom come and run the Turkey Trot with me...Sadly, no luck, all I got was some serious labor aches and pains the rest of the day...
EAT A LARGE & DELICIOUS THANKSGIVING MEAL...The food was delish, and it was so fun spending time with my family, but all I felt was extra large and full after...
STAY UP TILL 2:00 AM THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU GET INDUCED, WHEN YOU HAVE TO CALL THE HOSPITAL AT 5:00 AM TO SEE IF THERE IS ROOM FOR YOU TO COME IN......This is me at my prego fullest on my way to the hospital. While you guys were all out shopping taking advantage of the Black Friday sales, I was working on..
THIS SWEET LITTLE GUY!
Taking on his daddy's middle name, GUNNER GENE GOODMAN is FINALLY here!! Weighing in at 7lbs 11OZ, 19 inches long! He is my healthy, bald little man with a chin just like his daddy's! My labor and delivery went great, both me and Gunns are feeling great, just a little tired and it seems like we are both constantly hungry! He has two very proud big sisters, they have both been the biggest help to me! I have got to give props to my sweet hubby! He has been the biggest help to me during my pregnancy and after, he has taken a lot of time off work to be home with me and the babe.. he has definitely made the adjustment from 2 kids to 3 so much easier! I love you Travs!
I am so grateful for all the love and support from everybody! It has been a long and busy 9 months! To be able to wake up to this sweet face every morning sure makes it all worth it!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
What NOT to do the day before you have a baby....
Posted by
SunGood
at
10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





54 comments:
He is so dang cute Sunni! I can't wait to see him person. We want to bring you guys dinner sometime. I'll have Joe call Travis so you don't have to worry about it. Congrats!
He is so cute! Lucky you that he got that dimple chin...I am crossing my fingers I get a child with one some day. Hope you are doing ok and that we can maybe come see Gunner tomorrow.
I was JUST going to write on your blog that you need to update when low and behold, you already did it. Again, he is a major cutie. I wanna come back and hold him more. I text Christi and told her my uterus skipped a beat when I held him. I am pretty sure she thinks I am a full on freak now. :) I'll call ya to come watch movies soon.
Oh congrats! what a cutie he is! I bet your girls are in LOVE with him :) Hope your feeling good.
We love him! He is so CUTE. My kids talk about him all the time! Hope you are feeling good. I am serious if you need dinner or help with the girls please let me do it!
Yeah sunni & travis! I am so happy for you guys. Little babies are the sweetest things ever! I got tears in my eyes looking at your post. I am a big baby though. Congrats and good luck!
Sunni he is so cute. Congrats! I'm glad everything went well. We love those tiny boys.
Oh he is so adorable! Congrats on a perfect little guy!
are you crazy?! running the turkey trot the day before? im very impressed. congrats on the little cutie. and i love the name. what day was he born? friday? sorry i missed your shower. that was a busy day for us. we'll need to come over sometime soon, after you have recovered.
Ohhh so precious!! Congrats!
Oh my heck! He is cute. Congrats! I hope you enjoy 3 . it really isn't that hard.
Uggh i cant get enough of him!!
Can i just live with you guys?? Love you all and will hopefully see you soon!
Oh, yay, another baby with the Goodman chin! :) I'm kind of partial to it myself. :) So glad things went well for you (aside from the whole turkey trot aftermath). I hope you're all doing well. He's a cutie! :)
congrats! he is so cute! and i love the blond hair!
Sunni he is the cutest thing ever! I am so sad I didn't get to come see him before we left... Christmas time i guess! You are so crazy that you did that turkey trot the day before!! I was dying when I heard that. Next year I am doing it with you!!
ADORABLE!! You are amazing by the way....2 miles!? Running didn't work for me either! Soo.....Ranan and Gunner have the SAME BIRTHDAY!!! Nov 28, right? How exciting!! I remember the pregnant, stuffed Thanksgiving last year....How time flies!!! He is precious....let me know if you need any help!
Congrats! He's so cute good job I am glad that every thing went well for you. P.S. I love the name! :0)
Oh Sunni, he's a doll! So glad he's here safely and you guys are doing good! Love the name too. I can't believe you ran a turkey trot! Crazy girl! :)
Sunni, your nuts to run the turkey trot. I'm glad all went well and we would love to come by.
Good job Travis, your son is adorable.
Congrats!!! I have been waiting and waiting to see pictures of this little guy. I swear I would check this thing everyday to see if you had had him yet... And Corree breks the news to me yesterday pictures are up!!! Congrats he is a doll!
SUNNI!! He is such a CUTIE! Congratulations!! I still need to bring you your gift, and now come meet this little Gunner!! Love ya!
Congrats!!!! He is adorable. It make me (almost) want another one. You look fantastic. I told you not to post any glamour shots from the hospital. You so didn't listen. Call me if you need ANYTHING!!!!
Sunni!! He is amazing! I am so glad everthing went so good. I can't wait to come and see you guys.
Congratulations Sunni! I'm so glad all went well...good for you for walking the turkey trot- I'm sure that tad bit will help your recovery move right along! Great!! Love the name Gunner too!! He is a doll.
Congrats Sunni!! He is precious. I have that same polka dotted blanket..
ADORABLE! Are kids are only 6 days apart! Congrats you two we couldn't be more excited for you!
ADORABLE! Are kids are only 6 days apart! Congrats you two we couldn't be more excited for you!
Congrats Sunni!!! He is so cute and Boys are crazy but so fun!! Every mom needs their mamma boy =) I'm glad you both are healthy and well.
holy tons of comments :)
gunner is darling! your girls were so much fun to have on Tues...do they wanna come over again this next Tues? i'm gonna miss seeing you at the gym for a while
YAY!! I am so jealous I could spit! He is so cute. I love them so warm and cuddly. Good luck with your next few weeks, being super mom! Way to go!
Just makig sure I commented already. I keep checking for an update ...yes already!
Congrats Sunni!!! He is so dang adorable. You have the cutest family!
He is super cute! I am glad to hear you are all doing well.
Congratulations!!! He is so dang cute! I'm glad that everything went good! I'm sure your girls are in heaven with him! Love all the cute pictures!
Congrats on just the cutest little guy ever! It was fun seeing you at the turkey trot. AND look how beautiful you look after just having him.
He's beautiful guys! way to go and get plenty of rest! love the little chin of his...
He is just perfect! I am so happy for you. Hugs and kisses from me to all of you!!
Gunner is so cute!! I'm glad everything went well. You are crazy doing the turkey trot! THanks for doing my hair for the wedding! I loved getting to chat! Have a Merry Christmas, and try to get some sleep.
So cute! I can't believe you & the turkey trot! You're crazy & cute! Congrats!
Congrats you two! He is adorable and I love his name! You are lucky ducks!
ahh I thought I already left a comment...He is so dang ADORABLE!!!! Congrats!!!!
I know this is late, but CONGRATULATIONS!! He is adorable and I LOVE his name: Gunns! Girl, you are crazy. With the 6 pregnancies that I've gone through, NOTHING ever worked! You should've asked me before you went and did all those crazy things! Hey, let me know if I can ever do anything for you, I'm just down the street. One of my goals this year is to be home more, so, call me!
Oh my precious!! He is so sweet. I love his name. Congrats to you guys!
Sun you want to run londons run again?
Travis, Sunni, Tatum, & Payton, we just wanted to let you know how much we LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys. We want you to know that we are here for you for whatever you need. I cannot even begin to comprehend what you are going through but please know that we are thinking of you and praying for you. Let me know if you need some alone time, the girls can come over and play with my girls.
Sunni, my mom just called me and told me the horrible news. I dont even know what to say but I do want you to know that I am thinking about you, praying for peace and comfort your family and that I love you! I found this quote and I hope it will bring some kind of comfort to you.
"The Lord takes many away even in infancy, that they may escape the envy of man, and the sorrows and evils of this present world; they were too pure, too lovely, to live on the earth; therefore, if rightly considered, instead of mourning we have reason to rejoice as they are delivered from evil, and we shall soon have them again."
Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, comp. by Joseph Fielding Smith
Just wanted to let you know we love you guys!!!
Sun I was so sorry to hear about your baby today. I cannot imagine the sorrow you are feeling right now, but please know you & your family will be in our every prayer. Love you.
Travis and Sunni,
I am so sorry to hear about Gunner, I dont even know what to say.
Just hold tight to the gospel and KNOW that you will be with him again. I am so sorry PLEASE let me know if I can do ANYTHING for you guys I love you !
I am praying and thinking of you and your family.
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your perfect little baby. It is glorious that the gospel promises that you will be with him again, but I can't imagine the pain of not being with him now. We are praying for you. When the time is right, I know a few other wonderful mothers that have gone through similar experiences. I know it's good to feel understood. We are constantly thinking of you and praying for you.
erica soelberg
ericasoelberg@hotmail.com
Wow! I just heard the news and wanted to tell you that my family will be keeping yours in our prayers! I hope you get some time alone to be with Travis, and feel the way you need to. I know our Heavenly Father is aware of your trials, and feelings, and struggles, and you certainly have had your share. We wish you well.
Sunni
I haven't stopped thinking about you and your sweet family since I heard about your little boy. I am so sorry Sunni, things like this are so hard to understand. I hope you are able to find some peace and comfort through our father in heaven and the knowledge that you will be with Gunnar again. We are praying for you.
Lynsey
I'm so sorry. When I heard I was just sick! If you need anything let me know. I love your family
Post a Comment