Monday, March 16, 2009

FOR YOU GUNNS




I have avoided my blog for so many reasons... something doesn't seem right about just posting about the birth of of my sweet baby boy..then 11 short weeks later having to post about his memorial services..I hate the word funeral, so I don't say it very often... surreal, probably is the best word that can describe my feelings. It has been one month since our sweet baby boy returned home to his Father in Heaven. I don't want my blog to turn into my sad life, cause I actually feel quite on the contrary. I have never felt so loved in all my life. I won't blog about Gunns very often, I'm not good with words and I don't feel like anything I can write will ever sufficiently say how I'm feeling...but I felt strongly impressed to write about him today.

GUNNER
To my handsome boy,
Gunner when I married your daddy, I knew right away that he and I had something extra special…. We love and admire each other more than the average couple…because of what I have already experienced in my life, I am able to love and appreciate your daddy and the things that he does in a way that nobody else could I think.. I have learned to never take anything for granted..
We wanted a baby so badly especially after our first year of marriage.. as more time went by we REALLY wanted a baby. When that didn’t happen for us right away I started to get sad and worried thinking that maybe we weren’t going to be able to have kids together.. so Gunns when we finally got pregnant when I took that pregnancy test, I sat there and held that test in my hand and cried with joy for 10 straight minutes! The first thing I did, before I even told your daddy was say a prayer. I prayed to Heavenly Father and I thanked him over and over again! I promised Him that I would be the best mommy I could to you! I know it took us extra long to get pregnant with you because Heavenly Father wanted us to be extra excited and ready for you to come! He knew we would not be taking you for granted! You know what, before we even found out for sure from the doctor, Daddy and I both knew that you would be a boy.. we just knew it! Everyone told daddy and I that we were going to have all girls.. but we knew they were wrong! Your sisters asked me everyday if it was almost time for you to arrive, they were so excited! They wanted a baby brother from day one!
I had a great pregnancy with you Gunns! I NEVER got sick.. You were so active, you kicked all the time! We found out from the doctors that I had extra amniotic fluid so we had to get a lot of extra tests and ultrasounds done. Everything that could cause the extra fluid they couldn’t find.. we were grateful even though it made my belly EXTRA large, so large that I always measured more than a month bigger than I should have been.. we were grateful though cause we got to get a lot of pictures of you, we got to get to know you a little bit before you were even born! I had already fallen head over heels in love with you. We knew you were going to be such a handsome boy. I remember looking at my ultrasound pictures and thinking I could not wait to meet that sweet face.
There was so much to do before you arrived.. We spent 9 months fixing up our house..I made sure daddy fixed your room up just right! And he did, it was perfect, I was so proud to show people your room! There was so much to buy, a crib, carseat and stroller! It took us 2 days to even decide which car seat and stroller to get you. I wanted to make sure we got you the perfect one! I had bought you so many clothes Gunns! So much, I was embarrassed to let people look in your closet! I LOVED buying you clothes!
With all the worry with the extra fluid, they kept telling me you could come early.. I knew you wouldn’t and Heavenly Father confirmed to me that you would be fine! And you were Gunns, you were perfect! My delivery was almost too easy! I pushed 3 times and out you came! I didn’t have to get an episiotomy or anything! Before I even realized I was done, the doctor placed you in my lap! I got to see my sweet, handsome boy’s face for the first time! The first thing I did was look at your chin, I had been praying you would get your daddy’s dimple chin, and you did! I was so proud of that chin, cutest thing I had ever seen..You were so small and perfect, 7 lbs 11oz and 19 ¾ inches long! Your daddy was so happy, he couldn’t keep his eyes off of you , I remember just watching him and thinking how sweet that was, he looked so happy. You were born into an entourage of people.. there was daddy of course, Grammy, Pappa, Wendi, Joan, Jillian, Grammy G and we even convinced Pappa G to stay for the big event! So many people so excited to meet you! That night in the hospital, you were awake and just wanted to be held, daddy was fast asleep so I was the lucky one. I just held you in bed with me and stared at you all night long! I just remember thinking you had the cutest face ever! You had this perfect round, bald head!
You have a special name buddy.. I fell in love with the name Gunner from the moment I first heard it. It was special and unique just like you! You’re middle name Gene comes from a pretty special guy too, your daddy! When you came out with your daddy’s big eyes, dimple chin, and big feet with your 2nd toe longer than your big toe, just like his, I just knew we had to name you after him!
Babies only stay newborn for such a short while so I remember distinctly telling myself I was going to enjoy every minute of you being small.. Even when you would cry, or want to eat constantly, or keep me awake at night, I would just look at your sweet little face and those big eyes staring at me I couldn’t help but smile. No matter how many times I had to wake up with you during the night, I was always so excited to see your sweet face in the morning.. even if I had just seen it 2 hours before. You brought us more joy than you can even imagine Gunns, you truly connected our little family!
It was very rare to see you not being held, either by me or daddy or Tatum and Peyton! Your big sisters loved holding you bud, they loved playing with you, or giving you your binky, they loved to throw away your dirty diapers and they loved to help give you your baths.. They were 2 very proud big sisters! Grammy would come over and notice that you always wanted to be held, she said we were spoiling you.. You were Gunns, you were so spoiled! And I am so glad you were! Peyton was determined from day one that your nickname would be Gunny buns..She still says every day, I miss my Gunny buns! We were pretty selfish with you, we didn’t take you out much, we kept you cooped up here at home with us! We made sure everyone washed their hands before they got to touch you, we were so careful with you bud.
Daddy helped me so much with you too, the moment he would walk in the door from work, he would grab you and hold you, he was always so excited to see you…and I think you were pretty excited to see him too.. Daddy and I used to always jokingly argue about who you loved more..I of course said you loved me and Daddy always insisted that you loved him…I still say it was me :) but deep down I knew it probably was him! You were such a happy boy Gunns, you smiled at such an early age! Oh, and that smile, one that is forever engrained in my memory! I’ll never forget the way you would smile and the way your big blue eyes would light up when you knew someone was coming to pick you up!
Our house is forever filled with memories of you… the sink where you took your baths..the couch where you layed on our many pillows and where I spent many hours sitting and feeding you..the floor where I changed a countless number of your diapers….my bed where I sometimes got to snuggle up with you at night…our computer where daddy used to sit and hold you with one arm and do his work with the other…the girls room where we said family prayer every night and the girls would fight to be the first one to kiss you goodnight….of course, your bedroom that is still filled with your scent, where you took your last breath and went home to a loving Heavenly Father…
Gunner thank you for waiting for us on Valentine’s night, thank you for still being awake! Thank you for giving us those last precious moments with you, our special boy! I will cherish that last time I held you and kissed you forever and I know so will Daddy! We know you didn’t struggle, your blanket was just as Daddy put it when he put you to bed, we know you went to sleep and Heavenly Father peacefully took you home! We know you knew something that we didn’t.. you knew you would be going home, you knew you had special work to do. Please forgive us for crying and being so sad, we know you are ok, and are working hard.. Just know Gunns we are working hard too, so that we can someday be worthy to be with you again. Don’t worry about us bud, we will be there.. that I am sure of... there is nothing that we want more! I am honored you chose me to be your mommy! Thank you for filling our lives with love and with hope of a better tomorrow! Just know that there won’t be a day that goes by that I won’t be thinking of you..everything I do and everywhere I go, there you will be too! Mommy loves you handsome boy!
Hugs & Kisses forever,
Mommy
I MISS YOU BUDDY
One month ago, it was Sunday February 15th, I asked Trav to wake the baby up and to start getting him ready for our 9:00 church. By the tone of Trav's voice I immediately knew something was wrong. He brought the baby out, I took one look at him and ran for the phone. I made a mother's worst nightmare phone call.."My baby's not breathing my address is...." As I'm on the phone with the 911 operator, our home phone died! I frantically picked up Trav's cell and made the call again. Then I hear "Mam, your breaking up, I can't hear you!". .I remember that Trav had been having problems with his cell! I felt a total loss of all control! We started CPR, luckily shortly after the firemen were at our door. Help was finally here! Although, I felt little relief because Trav and I both knew our baby boy was gone. I knew it the moment I saw him and so did Trav. Of course we still had hope. Before I knew it our house was filled with people...firemen, paramedics, and cops. Trav, me and the girls were whisked away into another room. All I wanted to do was be with my baby. So many questions, the same questions over and over. They took Gunns away in the ambulance.. Not letting Trav and I go with him. Nobody would tell us what was going on. Finally, we were given a ride to the hospital in a fire chief battalion truck, sirens and all..right when we arrived at the hospital we were whisked away into yet another room, the quiet room as I like to call it, and I was asked to sit. It was a rocking chair and I knew that wasn't a good sign. We were so scared and confused. I just wanted to be with him and be there for him. Finally, a nurse came in and led us to Gunns. We walked into a room that looked like a scene straight out of a movie.. Doctors and nurses everywhere, so many machines and loud noises, my sweet baby with tubes everywhere..The head doctor came over, looked us straight in the eye and told us as of right now there were no signs of life, but they were doing all that they can. He told us to walk over to Gunns and say all that we needed to say. I ran to him and held his hand and told him to breathe for mommy and that I loved him, that I loved him so much. They moved Gunns onto a warmer in a last attempt. The doctor once again looked us right in the eye and said they had been working on him for over 30 minutes, there were no vital signs and he wanted our permission for them to go ahead and stop. Trav and I already had our confirmation that he was gone. He was gone, and we knew it without a doubt. We were quickly rushed out of the emergency room. As I was being walked out I glanced behind my back at my baby, he was laying there all alone, wearing only one tiny sock. Then I fainted. I woke up to a cold hospital floor and the sickest feeling I have ever had.. We were walked back to the "quiet room" where we just sat.. back in my dreaded rocking chair... What had just happened?? Before we could take it all in we were surrounded with people we loved. We said a family prayer and I was given an amazing blessing by our bishop. From that moment on all I wanted to do was hold Gunner. It seemed like so much time had passed, when the nurse walked in and finally led us to our baby.. What a sight that was.. our sweet baby, lifeless, laying on a hospital bed wrapped up in a blue blanket, with a little brown teddy bear laying next to him... He looked perfect just like a little angel.. What a spiritual experience that was.. holding my precious baby for the last time in this life...

THANK YOU
After that moment, it has been nothing but an outpouring of love. I never knew such a little baby would have an effect on so many people...I want to thank each and every one of you for surrounding us with your love and support! I am truly in awe by the selfless love and service that has been shown to us! We thank you for the continued thoughts and prayers made in our family's behalf.. There aren't enough words to truly say how grateful we are! I'm so grateful for our Savior who has wrapped His loving arms around my little family and has carried our family through this terrible time..We are so grateful for the many tender mercies that have taken place and that are still taking place... I'm so grateful for our two beautiful girls, who give me a reason to wake up and smile everyday! I'm so thankful for my husband Travis, he is my best friend..together we will make it through this. At times when I don't think I can deal, he is always there to lift me up..I know our relationship will be forever strengthened because of what we have endured together. Each day is a battle..but knowing that I WILL see my baby boy again helps bring me peace and gives me a firmer resolve to live my life even more righteously! I can't wait for that day.. when I can hold my sweet Gunner again and live forever with my family!

58 comments:

Margo said...

It's perfect...I love you guys.

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

I love you Sunni!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Sunni~ Your little boy is precious, I'm so sorry for your loss. You just wrote the most amazing, beautiful tribute that I think any mother could. I loved reading it.


In case you don't remember me, we were in the same ward for a little while and I married Tanner Wootan. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Cassie and Joe said...

That was so sweet. What a sweet a little boy. You guys are such great examples to all of us. We love you guys!

The McKnights said...

I loved reading everything you wrote. It was beautiful and perfect. I admire you and am praying for your sweet family.

Becky porter said...

Hello Sunni, I am a friend of Mistis and I always heard about your pregnancy from her and how wondrful this sweet boy was. I had a baby boy in January and after I heard your news It made me hold my sweet baby that much more. Thank you for being such a great example to all of us and even though you dont know me, I think about you often

Laura said...

Dear Sunni,
Not sure if you even remember us and that doesn't matter just know that upon hearing about your sweet baby the Lanes up in Prescott have kept your family in our prayers! What a lucky boy to have YOU as his Mommy. May you continue to feel comfort.
Lots of love to you.

Kirsten said...

That was beautiful, Sunni. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and letting us see a glimpse into your life! Reading that brought alot of comfort to me. Take care!

The Tyler's said...

Wow. That is all I can think of. You guys are amazing. Thank you for sharing that with us. You said it perfectly. Gunner has touched so many people's lives. I am so thankful to know you and your family.
Lets get together again for sure. I'll call you next week.
Love you!

Brown Family said...

I remember meeting you at the RS Super Saturday last year. I told my sister, Missy, what a neat lady I thought you were and how lucky she was to be surrounded by such great ladies. I am so sorry about the loss of your little boy, Gunner. You are an amazing lady and have such a strong spirit. Know that many people are praying for you and your family. What a precious little boy you have been blessed with. May the blessings of heaven be upon you all at this time. Best to you all, Nicole Brown...Missy's sister

D and Brittany Whipple said...

You guys are such a great example to me. I know it's not fun to have to be that kind of example, but I'd just thought I'd let you know you really are great.

Erin said...

Sunni, I don't know you personally, so I hope you don't mind that I comment. I am a friend of Margo's. Your strength is so inspiring to me! I am so sad for your family, but it is clear that you are finding peace through the gospel. Thanks for sharing that.

Kami Milliron said...

That was a beautiful letter and tribute to your Son. I am so sorry you have had to go through this. I lost my Daughter in January and to this day, I am in awe of the love I feel from those around us. We were certainly wrapped in the Lords arms and we continue to be. We have survived what many people have told me is a mothers worst nightmare. But as time goes on, I see it as a blessing. My Daughter is safe in the arms of our Savior. If I can't have her here with me, there is no where else I would rather have her than safely with the Lord.

Thanks for sharing all that. I am continually praying for you and your Family to be strengthened and comforted.

Tara Fischbeck said...

Wow Sunni, I am sitting hear with tears streaming down my face. Reece has even brought me some tissues and is wiping my eyes for me. She says "I know this is sad mom because the baby died." Thank you for sharing your story with us. Trav and you are a very special couple. We miss you guys.

Kim & Max Willis family said...

Sunni.
You expressed you feelings about your Little Gunner so beautiful & perfect. What a strength you have. Your family is amazing! We love you!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Beautiful. I just relived that through your words. I think this is so great for everyone to read because everyone is reminded how much they love their own kids. I think about you EVERY SINGLE DAY STILL.
love you sunni.

CJB said...

aw, Sunshine, you did good! Its beautiful... and just like the bishop said: he was only here for 80 days, such a short time, but look at the influence his sweet life and his faithful parents have been! He is helping to work miracles. What a proud mom you must be. XOXOXO always, Christi

aleisha said...

I am absolutely speechless at how wonderfully written that was. Thank you for sharing.

Rees Family said...

So sweet, Sunni. Thanks for sharing. You are sooooo strong! I am amazed and in awe at your continued strength and faith. You are an example to all of us. We love you and think about you DAILY! I still have many treats to deliver and visits to make, so keep answering that door and I will try and brighten your days as much a I can.

Brandis said...

That was awesome Sunni, and so are you!

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing that with us Sunni...it was perfect.

Beka said...

Hey Sunni, i'm so sorry for your loss!Your faith and courage to go forward is inspiring!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Im friends with Wendi and Misty ( I played softball with them) and I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. When I heard about it, the first thing I did was say prayer for you and your family. I thought about you a ton ( and still do), and I dont even know you! i know your parents, and they are wonderful..you are lucky to have such a great family that Im sure are helping you through this time.
That was an amazing post that Im sure was VERY hard to write. But one day you will be so glad that you did.
I wish there was something to say to take the pain a little away, but just know that you are in many peoples prayers. and you are right, you WILL get to see Gunner again and what a wonderful day that will be.

meredith urry (jones)

Lynsey said...

Sunni-
You are such a sweet mom, the letter to Gunner was so precious. You're an amazing person...really you are. Can you even imagine having to bare this loss without the gospel, how lucky we are to have the plan of salvation what a blessing it is to know that you will be with your sweet baby again. I think about you all the time and still contiune to pray for you and your family. Thank you for sharing Gunner with me he is a perfect baby in so many ways:)

Love ya-
Lynsey(adams)Hardison

Shelley Goodman said...

That was so sweet to read! Love you guys!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful tribute to your sweet boy. I have been thinking about you lots, hoping that you have felt loved and comforted through this hard time. Your strength and faith are amazing. Your kids are lucky to have such a great mom. Love ya!

Val said...

Love you more than you know! Cant wait for that day as well!!
Oh and give Travy a kiss since he never lets me! :] Love youu

Val said...

Love you more than you know! Cant wait for that day as well!!
Oh and give Travy a kiss since he never lets me! :] Love youu

S and B H. said...

You are amazing. I sure love you guys. Thanks for your examples of faith. We pray for you ALWAYS.

The Gunnell's said...

That tribue to your sweet little gunns was absolutely amazing! We are ALWAYS thinking of you two and your cute girls! We Love you guys so much and are so glad we are friends! You have been GREAT examples to us!

Jen Olson Brown said...

I am soooooo sorry for all that you have had to go through. I had to stop reading your writings several times to bawl. You are an amazing person and seem to be stronger from all of your trials. I am sooo sorry for your loss and wish that we could fast-forward the time to when you can hold your sweet baby boy again. He is in God's hands... and so are you Sunni! You are a strength to us all and we will pray for you and your family and that throughout your life you can feel as close to him as when you were rocking him so sleep!

CASSIE said...

You couldn't have expressed yourself more perfectly. When Jada came in hearing me sob as I'm reading so ask, "Mom why are you so sad?" I told her I was reading about the baby that went to heaven. She went on to say, "Mom, be happy, he's with Jesus." So true, how lucky he is! We love you!

Kristen said...

What a perfect post, Sunni...it was beautiful! You are the strongest woman and best mom and friend that I know!!!! Keep hanging in there and showing the rest of us your shining example. You deserve every bit of the service and love that that is given to you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunni,
I found your blog today through Jen Brown's blog. I am truely sorry to hear about your beautiful little Gunner. What a doll and what an amazing family you have. I hope that the Spirit can continue to bless you and give you and your family peace during this difficult time. You were always so sweet when I knew you back in school when I was hanging out with Misti. Always so fun and kind and happy. Sunni is a name that truly fits you even during times of tragedy. Keep it up! You will be in my prayers.
Love
Karen Draughon Andersen :)

Aaron and Amber said...

Sunni- Thank you for sharing this tribute with us. I am in awe with your strength as you have gone through this struggle in your life. Both Gunner and your girls are sure lucky to have picked you as their mom. Thank you for being such a wonderful person so they wanted to be with you and Travis eternally. You are such a an inspiration to us all! Thank you for being so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Sunni,
That was a beautiful message. You have so much strength and God Bless you! Please let me know if guys need anything... Love you both!
-Andrea Coffey Hylton

Pepper Lovin! said...

OH Sunni! I love you so much! I am so sad and happy for you all in one. no one deserves such a beautiful sweet perfect baby boy more than you! We love you

Racehl

The Reebs' said...

in the midst of tears, I just want to tell you guys I am so sorry to hear of your loss of baby Gunner. This was really probably thee most touching memoirs/tributes I've ever read! You are wonderful parents and are both very strong . I hope you know you are in our prayers and daily thoughts. What a good good mother you are Sunni. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope all is well.

Dark Victory said...

I randomly found your blog, and since this was your first post, I have to say how sorry I am for your loss.

My good friend Vic and Molly's small daughter died in a choking accident in May. They are heartbroken. Their blog is at http://jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com/ and I only refer you to it because Molly articulates many of the feelings you are probably going through right now.

They belong to a private blog called "Angels Among Us" that is only for parents who have lost children. I don't have access to it but Molly does. You may want to contact her, as I'm sure she would give you the information you need to access it.

Again, I'm so sorry for this tragic loss in your life. I hope your family will be able to deal with the grief and pain that you must surely be feeling.

Heidi Ann said...

I think you are amazing and while you may not feel it you are such an inspiration. I think of you so often and wish there is something I can do. Your letter was perfect, I think you should frame it and hang it in his room. I'm so sorry about Gunner. I love you and your family more than you know and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you! I absolutely loved chatting with you at our bbq and think we need to do it much more often!

Missy said...

Sunni,
That was so perfect and beautiful. You are such an amazing woman. I love you.
Love,
Missy

Tsanders said...

Sunni, what a beautiful tribute to your little guy. You are a great example of Faith and love for our Savior. Our love and prayers continue to be with you and your family.

Laura said...

You are just amazing Sunni. I love you guys so much! You inspire me and your sweet little family is such a great example to us all. We just love you!!

lundgrenville said...

Sunni-
What sweet thoughts and words that have reached the heavens to your little precious Gunns.
My heart aches for your loss, but I have comfort in knowing that families are forever. The funeral was absolutely perfect. Thank you for sharing his short life with us.
I wish we could fast forward so that we can have the answers we long for...but with faith...hope....love and endurance we will soon.
I can only imagine the pain that follows such a tragedy, and though there are no words of expression that can calm the troubled heart...I know that the Lord loves each of you...Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sincerely & with love
Hugs

Unknown said...

My heart just breaks for you, Sunni. I know there will be good days, and bad days, but hang in there.
What a sweet little boy you will be able to have for eternity!

The Gardners said...

Sunni, you are one of the strongest people I know. I pray for you and your family and feel the love that you have for your little boy. Thank you for sharing your feelings with everyone. It has brought such a great perspective for me.
Lia

Becky said...

That tribute was just beautiful. Thankyou for sharing. Your strength is inspiring. You're sweet family is in our hearts. Love you!

The Scotts said...

I don't know if you remember me, Shanon Decker and I was in your stake on Harris. Thank you for writing that. I can tell that you and your husband have such great testimonies. I am so sorry for your loss and can't even imagine your pain. What a sweet letter that you will have and your family will have to read and remember in the future. My Mom passed away unexpectantly 2 yrs ago and the experiences and letters that I wrote down during the months and year after especially still help comfort me today. I hope that you will continue to feel your Saviors love for you. What a great reunion it will be with you and your sweet baby Gunner.

Jodi said...

What a beautiful post and tribute to your little prince. You are an amazing person sunni! Your family is well loved and we continue to pray for you guys!

Rebecca said...

Hi sunni...I am a friend of Alma and Lance Kerby's and I actually live in your old neighborhood across from Natalie and Mason Davis. I don't think that a day has gone by where I have not thought about your family and what you are going through. You are such a wonderful example to mothers and thank you for sharing this post. It will stay with me forever. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Lindsie said...

You are an amazing mother Sunni. I couldn't help but to sob at the words you wrote about your sweet baby boy. I can't imagine going through what you went through. Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Your little boy is so sweet and handsome. This is the most beautiful tribute that your little one could get. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Just remember that He is with Heavenly Father now waiting for the time that you can be again together as a family.

Ami Bethea said...

Sun, I love you. You are amazing, thank you for sharing your experience so we all can learn & grow from your strength & testimony. I think of you & your sweet family all the time. Love ya.

Nina Olson said...

Sunni,
I am just learning of this. I would look at your blog and wonder why you haven't posted and I read this and all I can do is cry. You are such a strong person with an amazing testimony. I am so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Unknown said...

Sunni,
You are an example to moms everywhere. TJ and I are so lucky to know you and Travis and we pray for you and your family. Thank you for your strength.

eastman5* said...

Dear Sunni~
That is the most amazing tribute. Thank you for sharing! Reading that has insired me to live better and love better so I too can hold my baby again one day. Your family is in our prayers. Thank for letting us get to see pictures of your sweet and special little boy!
-Emily
(Becky's sister in law)

Brittany said...

Little Gunner was at the same hospital as my baby and likely the same staff was there. We likely sat in the same room in the same rocking chair. I am glad you were able to have one of the "Daxton" boxes that were put together. I just wish I had had a more formal one for you. Thinking of you.

Lauralie said...

You don't know me, but I am Brittany Kunz's little sister. Daxton's aunt. I wanted to thank you for sharing your experience. I was the one that found daxton the morning he passed away. As I read your post, those memories came back to me as they do often and my heart ached for you just as it did that morning and many mornings since then. What a beautiful family you have. My heart is with you.