Meet the new addition to our family! Since Trav doesn't have any sons, this will have to do for now!

Nice Do-rag dad!


Nice helmet hair!!

As a Christmas present from my parents, we were treated to 2 days at Disneyland!! Thanks Mom and Dad! We had so much fun! We love you guys SOO much!!

Lock Down!

Honey, I Shrunk the Audience was one of Trav's favorite things at Disneyland! We had so much fun with Polly on our trip, we are so glad she was able to come!! We Love you Polly!


I have to give Trav props, because he was a TROOPER at Disneyland!! He went on some of the rides with the girls that my stomache couldn't handle, he patiently endured the Princess Fantasy Faire and all the princess shops, he happily posed for every picture! Not once did he complain! I LOVE YOU TRAV!

Dunes here we come!



At California Adventure, Stitch grabbed my stroller from me and walked the girls around for 10min!! As you can see, Peyton missed all the action!

Thx from a good tip from my sister-in-law Kristen, we went to the Princess fantasy faire, and the girls got to meet and take pics with 4 of the Disney princesses! This was definitely a highlight of thier trip!

For Christmas, the girls told Santa they wanted a puppy and a pony!! They might be a little disappointed on Christmas morning!
10 comments:
Ya Disneyland was fun! Oh and Trav told me his favorite thing was seeing his favorite princess BELLE.
okay erase my novel...how embarrassing.
I am going to have to totally agree with you about Disneyland at this time of year. We went last year around Halloween for our anniversary and we didn't wait for more than 15 minutes for the rides. Best time of year to go for sure.
oh my gosh, i want to go on vacation with you guys! you did more over thanksgiving break than i have the past year! looks like a super fun time. travis didnt complain because he really is a princess at heart. ok, holy matching outfits in every picture!! why doesnt travis match too? where do you shop to get all the stuff matching in big girl sizes too? you are so tiny, you probably wear the same size as your girls huh? : )
sunni i am so glad you commented on my blog. now i can see what is going on with you guys. your family is so adoreable!! we definately should do something!!
Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving weekend! Love all the cute pictures of the faily!
HOW FUN!!! I can't wait to go to Disneyland again but it might be a while. We told Ashtyn we can't take her to Disneyland until she can go through the carwash without freaking out. :) Your girls always look so dolled up and pretty! It was fun seeing you & Trav on Thanksgiving. Hopefully next time we'll get to see the girls too. :)
Yeah for blogs! I can't believe I came across yours (through a friend of a friend)! Your family is beautiful and I am so happy for you!
YESSS! absolutely darling outfits together. honestly, those kind of outfits are my FAVORITE- i buy waaay too many of them!! (cute coordinating sweat outfits) I'M OBSESSED!!! okay was this rain and cold a blast or what??
Post a Comment