
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!! We sure did! Our day started with a Mexican fiesta with Trav's fam at Aunt Shirley and Uncle Benny's new house in Casa Grande! Yes, I said fiesta.....no turkey and mashed potatoes, but enchiladas and tacos instead! It's a Goodman family tradition! Trav's dad said he never remembers a Thanksgiving with turkey! The food was amazing, and we all had a good time! It was so fun visiting with everybody! After the fiesta, we drove straight to the dunes! We are a DUNE'N family! During dune season, you can find my family there just about every other weekend! Thx to Travis, we are all ADDICTED! He got my parents hooked as well! This dune trip was extra fun cause even Trav's dad came!! I'm so bummed because somehow I didn't seem to get one picture of him on his quad!! He did so good, and even popped a wheely or two!! :) We love ya Pappa G! We stayed at the dunes till Sunday, then drove straight to Cali to go to Disneyland!! If you are wondering when a good time to go to Disneyland is when it's not too crowded.... Go the week after Thanksgiving! The weather was beautiful, we FLEW threw the rides, and the best part is, you get to be there for the Christmas decorations and the Christmas parade!! It was AWESOME! We had the best time!!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
THANKSGIVING VACATION!
Posted by
SunGood
at
1:14 PM




