Saturday, December 8, 2007

AZ SAND EXPO!

We went to the AZ Sand Expo last night with my parents, it rained on us the whole time we were there, but we still had a good time! We scored on a bunch of stuff for CHEAP! For anybody who rides, you have to go!

8 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Looks like you guys had a GOOD time...how appropriate! Yes we will be coming home for Christmas and I can't wait...I miss AZ so so much. Your little family is just so stinkin cute...i like you guys!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Sorry we called you while you were having a FUN time and we were finally planting winter grass!!! Glad you guys got to go do something fun together.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

sunni- i need your home address! can you email it to me?
brookefmartin@gmail.com
THANKS GIRL!
ps-i have no idea what/where this is you guys are. did i miss out on something? where were shelley and casey on this adventurous night?

Rees Family said...

Sunni- You guys do so much fun stuff. I told Craig that we need to invest in some quads and go to the dunes. He told me that I get a house and that is going to be it for the next ten years. My husband has officially turned into scrooge. Feel sad for me.

The Tyler's said...

Looks like fun!
Hey I need your help with making my blog look cute. How did you get all that fun stuff?

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

LUCKY....

Jennifer said...

I really like how your pics turned out especially the one by the black and red rail its actually my husbands brothers rail. Crazy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog through our mutual friend Annie... and I just wanted to say that I LOVE your wedding dress. It's so pretty - and not like every other dress you see. Do you have any larger pictures?