Monday, December 3, 2007

Gingerbread Houses!

We had so much fun making these gingerbread houses! Thanks to Trav, I think ours turned out pretty good! Thanks for the fun night Grammy and Pappa G!

25 comments:

SunGood said...

thanks to those of you who left comments before..from playing with my template, they got erased! Sorry!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Hey it looks awesome!!!! I love the background. Gingerbread houses were so fun. Thanks for being so amazing. Love ya!

The Tyler's said...

Such cute pics Sunni! I can't get enough of your adorable girls. I'm so jelous of your fun Thanksgiving week. We are going to Disneyland after Christmas, I hope it won't be too crazy!
I'm sorry I never told you, but I'm having a Boy! I'm so excited. I'm thinking Shane. Noah doesn't really love it, but he won't help me with any names.
Oh ya and about the matching outfits...too die for! Where did you find those?

Margo said...

Hey chick, I will have to see about the dunes. i have finals next week so we will probably be a no go. :( I know I am LAME! After the 12th I am free. Maybe you guys wanna go out on Weds after my final? We want to go to Ra and have Sushi and its time you buck up and try it. (Ya, I really said "buck up") And the reason I haven't taken pics and put them up is because I refuse to take pics with this short hair.

Margo said...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/rvs/486414371.html

link to the 4-wheeler i was talking about. SO CUTE!

Stephanie said...

Sunni! Thanks for saying HI! It's been a while :) Your little family is too cute! You and Travis are such a great looking couple. Funny we just missed each other at Disneyland. Take care!

Skousen Family! said...

Sunni,
Yeah I am so glad you found me!!
Ok your girls are to die for!! they look your like you oh my GOSH!! I swear its crazy to think we are parents hahhaha I am in for it! lets get together sometime and go to lunch!

Lindsie said...

Yes, next time I am down there. We need to get together for sure. I love seeing everyone on here and because of this I had a dream last night of some sort of Highschool reunion thing. It was strange. Anyways, talk to you soon.

Maren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

AH I'm so jealous I wasn't there :-( Looks like tons of fun though!

I LOVE YOU ALL :-)

15 DAYS!!!!

Caralee said...

What fun houses! Gingerbread houses are a great way to start the season. Happy Holidays!

Shelley Goodman said...

I am sad that we missed it. It looks like you guys had fun!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

Ok I dont know what I did wrong, but I can comment now!! Love the gingerbread houses....and I love how you have me listed 3 times in a row!! hee hee!!

Brandis said...

That is one fancy gingerbread house! Looks like a fun time!:)

Tiffany said...

We love the dunes as well, it's seriously so much fun! Always interesting people their... I am sure that we had crossed eachothers pass while we were there but with those sweet helmets on, its hard to recognize anyone! This is the first time that I have seen your girls, they are so cute!

Chris & Tarah Bauder said...

Sunni this is Tarah Rohner Bauder and I saw that you left a comment on my blog so I looked at yours. Your girls are adorable and you look great. Keep in touch

Margo said...

Uhmmm, excuse me? Answer my texts! I know you are looking online right now about how to change your blog. You have probably been sitting at the computer for hours and zoned everything else out...like your phone. Just don't forget about your girls. Go feed them. . .
"Mommy I'm hungry"...
"Not now I'm blogging!"
I am so funny Are we still on for tomorrow?

Shelley Goodman said...

Hey, have you gotten casey graduation announcement yet? I am worried they got lost in the mail

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Sunni- give me a bit to track down the link that you copy and paste into a HTML/Javascript link to the side of your blog. When I find it then I'll walk you through it!! VERY EASY AND QUICK! Are you familiar with CP80 the legislation trying to pass right now?? Read up on it throughout my blog if not...IT'S AMAZING!!!!

Margo said...

Oh no you did NOT stay up all night making your page that cute. I am ridiculously jealous. I got to go home and STUDY. I hope you have sympathy pains.

McMemories said...

Sunni!! Hi! It's so good to hear from you! I know can u believe twins! We are so excited!! Your family is so dang cute!! You guys have been having way too much fun:)Lets for sure meet for lunch! Talk soon!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

cute new blog sunni!

SunGood said...

Are you a blogger Britton?? AWW that's so cute!

Leslie said...

Yea Sunni, Im so glad I found you. You guys are so flippin cute! Im jealous of your fun,busy week. I think we might see ya at the dunes after christmas! I loved the family pictures.

mom of 4 said...

I know it's been a while since I have posted, mark's been taking our laptop to work. Your pictures are all so adorable. It looks like you guys are really enjoying this holiday season. We won't be coming for Christmas. It's just to busy to leave with the shop and Mark is starting a new job so he's been really busy. We love you guys though!!