Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Goodman Progressive Dinner!

We had so much fun at our progressive dinner last night with the Goodman's! It was so fun seeing everyone's houses and eating a lot of good food! Definitely, got us all into the Christmas spirit! It was also Steph's birthday, so we had a little party for her!! I hope Steph had a happy birthday! She is probably one of the kindest people I know, and would drop anything she's doing to help you out! Love ya Steph!

11 comments:

Margo said...

EASY big blogger, yes I am still up and eating corn nuts an downing Monster to stay awake. I just bought a computer online. Staying up late and having the internet and QVC is so not good for any girl in my family. PS. Your house is SOOOOOO cute. I left green with envy. Better not flake on Sushi! Brock wants to leave Friday night now. Thanks, thanks a lot!! ;)

Bregoo said...

I love the slide show! That's the most pics I've seen from the extravagant event so I was excited :)
I will see you in ONE WEEK!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

CUTE pics. I love how you did the slide show. That is perfect to fit all the pics on! I guess I need to learn how to do that. Thanks for your sweet comment. I love ya!

Skousen Family! said...

YES ELLTINA! How could I forget your nickname...ok but WHY in the H did he call you that? I added you to my Friend list... So now lets do a play date or something soon I miss ya GIRL! oh ya one more Peyten is so cute she looks JUST LIKE YOU!! I swear I have some pictures of you looking just like that!! LOVE IT

Skousen Family! said...

hey tell PAM AND BRENT I said HI!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

That Goodman family has such fun family traditions! Looks like a blast- HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!

Kim said...

How fun! I've always thought that it would be fun to do one, but I am not sure I would want to go through all that work. Cute pictures!

The Tyler's said...

So cute! My fav. is the one of Payton as the wisman (I'm guessing that is what she was).
So did you get my message or what? Do you and the girls want to go?

The Oborn Family said...

Well Sunni Spencer (I know it's Goodman now, but hey - I still have people call me Ballew) - HELLO THERE!! Glad you found my blog and I am glad to be able to see your and get filled in on all the great things in your life!
Your girls are adorable! I may need to add you to my link list, if that's okaY!!??

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

THATS SUCH A CUTE IDEA, FUN!!

Caryn said...

Yeah! Hello old neighbor! Saw your blog on Jessica's! Glad I can finally keep tabs on ya again!