Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Family Pics!


11 comments:

Lindsie said...

What are you the cutest little family ever? I miss you. Next time I am in AZ or if you are ever in UT, please give me a call.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Your hair makes me want to grow mine out so I can do that to mine!! BEAUTIFUL SUNNI. Who took your pics?? One word of advice...don't have a 3rd child! 2 was the best! hahaha...i'm kidding. (kinda)
yeah and could you die if your girls put scizzors to their hair? That's so funny you wanted them to have NOTHING to do with them until school finally kicked in and made Tatum. Too funny!

Brandis said...

Cute picture!

Rees Family said...

Sunni- Such cute pictures. I love that your kids are always so styled. Sorry about the party invite. I saw Travis loading up the quads on Wednesday night, so I kind of knew you guys would be out of town. I'd like to know where my invite to the dunes was? J/K Hope you guys are having a good week. Your house is so decked for Christmas. I'm jealous.

Leslie said...

Wow thats a good looking family!! I love the way the black/gray looks. Very nice! I agree with(someone) your hair is beautiful long!

The Tyler's said...

Ok, I'm dying at how cute and big your family is getting! I love the orange tree in the back ground. I just love it all.
I loved reading about you and Travis. I never do those because I'm so boring! I wouldn't be able to think up good answers so I would probably just give one word answers and bore people!

The Tyler's said...

Thanks for the comment and all those memories. That is why I love you!! We really need to hang out, I miss laughing with you at all those funny things we did.
Maybe I'll start playing Radio Disney for my kids!!

The Oborn Family said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family!! You just look amazing Sunni - I hope after two kids (heck after this first one for that matter) I do that well!

Merry Christmas!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

So happy you are blogging! I have loved hearing about you through Trish! So good that you are all happy and healthy! I hope your sweet family has a great Christmas. And I am really glad you are blogging. I wish more people would do it. Thanks for saying HI!!

mom of 4 said...

Your pictures are adorable!! And your hair looks great! I haven't checked my mail for a while because it has been dumping snow on us. 8 inches one day and 4 another. But I will be sending mine to you shortly.

Skousen Family! said...

ok so CUTE!
I love your cute little fam!