Friday, December 21, 2007

YEEEEEEEEEA!

Shopping is done, cards are out, and the cookies for family are getting made tonight!! SWEEEEEEEEET! We are ready for Santa!

7 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Yeah for you!!!! Don't stay up all night making cookies! I know you will....enjoy the last few days of Christmas!!

Brandis said...

We just got done w/ the last of our stuff too and it's the BEST feeling! Now we can all just relax & enjoy the excitement that is Christmas! :)

Tannis said...

Hey you probably don't know me... but we're related! Your mom and my dad are 1st cousins. So we're 2nd cousins? Something like that.
Your girls are soo cute by the way!
-Tannis Crandell

Margo said...

You punk...nice 10 years comment!! Well good news for me but bad for you, Brock doesn't have jury duty and he doesn't have to go back to work so he is just staying down here. I hope you guys have the best Christmas ever! I know you spoiled those cute girls rotten, just how it should be. And I wasn't spoiled...just well taken care of. ;)

Shelley Goodman said...

You are welcome. They are actually oreos and cream cheese in the middle, weird huh. Thanks for the yummy cookies, you probably worked on them all day!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

well said- WE'RE RIGHT THERE WITH YOU SISTER! Great feeling, huh??!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

oh sunni thanks for loving my Christmas card- i thought it turned out pretty good and simple too!! Lara (Salmon) Ellingson is like hardcore creative scrapbooker girl. She charges $20 to come up with a card and then she sends it to you. I printed them off at Costco for .39 EACH!! SO including stamps I probably spent $120 on cards this year! Lara also designed my blog header. Anyhow- I can take no credit for that stuff...I'm so not creative.