Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All you need is LOVE....







Ok, so maybe that's the title to a great Beatle's song.. but, last night we did have a V-day shindig with the Goodmans for FHE, to kick off the upcoming day of love! The kids decorated sugar cookies and played and played! They ate the cookies as fast as they frosted them! Okay, maybe I did too..but hey, sugar cookies are on my faves list, and let me tell ya..they were GOOD! An all around fun night! Thanks Kristen for letting us destroy your house! :)

17 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah, my house is still in the "recovery" stage but whateva! It was worth it...by the way...too many sugar cookies were left over here!
Fun times with the fam!

Shelley Goodman said...

I am still on sugar cookie overload but the big fat one on the cookie sheet looks really tempting to me right now! Good times

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

ohhh look how cute you girls are- I LOVE IT. i hope i'm a super mom/grandma like debbie!! Your get togethers are just so much fun! i'd love to be a fly on the wall...

Pepper Lovin! said...

hey so what do you say about saturday up at Sunrise baby!

S and B H. said...

Yeah for you to be on top of the posting!! We really need to do that more often. Ashlyn loved playing with all the cousins. I really need to post my pics too---eventually!! Have a fun weekend at the dunes. Be safe!!!!

Brandis said...

you goodmans always have the funnest little parties! :)

Margo said...

Your music is jacked up :( Those cookies look good. I am half tempted to make some tonight.

Caralee said...

What a fun way to celebrate the holiday with family!

Shelley Goodman said...

Oh how fun that you get to go to the dunes. It has been a few weeks so I figured you were due to go soon:) My family is going again in a couple weeks, cant wait!

Breanna and Martin said...

Dude love the pics. Ya I'm not gonna deny it, we are really fun.
Ok so seriously if you go to As You Wish for Father's day, you BEST be intviting me to come!
love ya

Mary Anne said...

i've commented on like all the goodman blogs about this night, but it's so fun that you guys get to do stuff like this! Gotta love VDay!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

So you totally know my friend Jaime and her honey Jer, who is Travis friend, i guess? Such great coneections out there! We were talking about how great you are on Sunday. I am so glad, that with everything going on, that she has such a great frined like you, and Trav.

Becky said...

Yumm, got to LOVE sugar cookies! Looks like you had so much fun!

Maren said...

so fun! im jealous of all the fun family activities the goodmans do.

Jennifer said...

We should totally get them together. Paige turns 5 in July. I had her in Jeannes last year and i'm a slacker and didn't put her back in. I regret it so bad because she talks about all the time. Where is she going to Kindergarden???

Margo said...

Happy v-day back at ya! Are you leaving for the dunes today? Well have fun, be safe, and post lots of pics when you get back. Will you be there Sunday or are you staying for President's day? Have a good day, hope you get lots of love! ;)

gena said...

Looks like so much fun! Your Goodman fam is definately overloaded with fun GIRLS!