Friday, February 8, 2008

Watch out!


Look at this little foxy lady! What I'd give to have lips like Taters! She shined like a star at her little dance performance last night! Her dance class got to perform one song at a dinner show for a retirement center.. the parents were not encouraged to disrupt the old timers lovely evening! Don't worry, I snuck in and was able to click a few pics! So watch out guys, this little lady is bound to break a heart or two when she grows up!!


Here's Tate with my little cousins Shanni & Jade!

Red lipstick has never looked so good!

21 comments:

Margo said...

Oh girrrrlllll! You need to start locking her up right now. I have 4 nephews...she can have her pick, she is so darling. I can't wait for dance and fun girly stuff. I have no idea what is wrong with my dizzler player but it won't show my picture. Dang thing is retarded. I think I am going back to the doc when Brock gets home. I def have a sinus infection. Hopefully my head won't explode before 5.

Breanna and Martin said...

hahahahahaha oh my gosh I love this girl! Seriously that girl has some sass-a-frass! I wonder where she gets it from?
by the way I love the song "Uptown Girl"! Maybe because I saw Billy Joel in concert on the 7th row, but can you blame me? haha lets play soon

Kristen said...

Totally priceless! Tatum always puts a smile on my face.
GLAMOROUS!

Mary Anne said...

Okay so this is so awesome...she's a sassy little thing from the looks of it! and look at her puckering her little lips like that...watch out boys!

Ami Bethea said...

Whoa those are some kissing lips! What a cutie, we should hook her and Stratton up when they get older!

Shelley Goodman said...

That retirement center had no idea what was coming their way! Gotta love the tutu..the bigger the better! I bet she rocked the dance

The Porter Post said...

Red is such a great color on Tatum! I'm so jealous of her perfect lips too...geez!!

Brandis said...

Too cute! The tutu is fabulous. The last picture is great, I love the lipstick & as always, her hair & coordinating bow look lovely. :)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I love the kissey face pic. She is so special. You have years of these memories ahead of you! So fun!!

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

How come I can't pull off that outfit?!?! It's just not fair. She is adorable. Is she taking at Jean's

S and B H. said...

Oh my goodness....I love that girl. So darling. We really need a play date soon. I miss your cute girls (and you :) )

Maren said...

she does have great lips, lucky girl! im loving the cleavage shot too, so funny. shimmy shimmy where does she take dance at?

The Tyler's said...

I love that girl! I think she has more clevage that I do!
Can we please plan a day for our kids to hang out. I know SAdie will be in love with your girls.

S and B H. said...

Kids are feeling great! Tonight sounds so fun....hopefully it all works out :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

That is SO STINKIN CUTE!!! Could you get any better of a glamar shot?! What a fun experience for her!! Don't you just ever wish we could get all dolled up like that and pull off that cuteness? Taytum is such a cutie...

Margo said...

Thanks...I missed going to church. It was nice to have a day to chill and be in bed and get better. We need to do something with my hair ASAP. I am lookin like a rag doll. Well girly have a good day!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

Sunni, she is so dang cute! I love her little kissy face

The McKnights said...

Your girls are always done up so adorable! Little fashionista's! How fun to see your little girl dancing on stage! She's already a star! K and where did you design your header? I'm dying over it...so cute! Love your whole blog makeover....love it!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I just had to come back and look at these lucious lips. I can't get over them- and I never noticed how green her eyes are. SO CUTE.

Jennifer said...

She looks so cute. I need to put Paige back in dance. How old is she? I think her and Paige are the same age. Well she looks gourgous. Love the RED lips...

Caralee said...

Oh my heck! I love her dance pictures; and her pose...what a doll!