Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just can't get enough!

You'd think we'd have our fill after 6 days at the dunes! We just can't get enough! We are getting sad about the upcoming HOT weather that will soon end our dune'n pleasures, so we are trying to live it up while we still can!





Here's Trav having way too much fun in his rail!

30 comments:

Margo said...

I just commented on your other post. Oops...go look at that one.

Kristen said...

I was waiting to hear how your dune trip went! Cute pics - Seriously - what are you guys going to do when you can't go to the dunes anymore!? Glad to see everyone is home safe and sound :)

S and B H. said...

Glad to see you are finally home! Looks like another fun time!!

Ami Bethea said...

Looks like so much fun! We didn't go last weekend because I got sick. I love your girls' pink quads!

Margo said...

No biggie! It was actually better that I stayed home. I have so much catch up work for school. I have been slackin'! Talk to ya tomorrow.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

What a stud! That looks so cool, and SCARY!

Jennifer said...

Where were you guys camped at. My husband and his brother were at gordons well on saturday. I told him to look for you. All the pics makes me want to go to the dunes. We might go this weekened....

Margo said...

Your blog is so cute now it makes me sick. ;)

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

I want to know how to make a cute blog like yours!! Looks like lots of fun!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Sunni- DARLING new blog!!!

The Porter Post said...

Your fam is just so fun, and too dang cute!! Love your new background!!

Shelley Goodman said...

Ya, when are you going to make it to movie night?! Glad you guys had another fun trip!

hohoho said...

Make me a new blog background this time don't post any of your own posts.......

Nina Olson said...

Hi Sunni, K I am dying to know where you get these cute blog templates?

Tannis said...

Cute pics! Looks like fun! I've never been to the dunes but it looks so fun! Hey question- where did you get your cute background and how did you get the cute header thing?? Do tell! =]

Lynsey said...

What a fun trip, Im jealous. I love how your girls are always matching that is so cute! How close are they in age?
Your blog layout and header is so cute, did you make that or find it somewhere? Mine needs some help!!

S and B H. said...

Your blog......amazing. Love it...it's so you! Seriously it is darling. Hope you are doing well. It's seems like months since I saw you!

Kim said...

Love your new look on your blog! Super cute!

Margo said...

Nothing really. Cleaning and studying. What about you?

Margo said...

Just kidding! I just noticed I have to study because my midterm is a lot sooner than I thought. Crap

Brandis said...

love the new header & background! :)

Nina Olson said...

Really, you'll have to tell me what software it is, I have been wanting to get into that. I am so jealous of your time at the dunes. When we lived in Utah, we were there every weekend, Thurs-Sat until winter. Now that I am prego, that's a no can do for 3 more months. But, you will have to tell me the hot spots, because my husband is dying to go again. BTW your girls are seriously the cutest things ever!!

Margo said...

Dude someone left a comment on my blog and I clicked on a link it had there and it was a virus! I am kinda thinking about making my blog private. That is the 2nd person that has done that. Kinda crazy. I think it was pornographic so I hurry and shut it down and it didn't do anything thank heaven!

Margo said...

Bored at work...post something new already! ;)

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

Hey Sun it was good to see you at Hazels Bday party! I am glad you could make it on such short notice. Hazel wore her new outfit as soon as everyone left, it was almost like she thought it was a new dress up, but she loves it.

Maren said...

i got the invite for the lia sophia party. i really want to come but we are having our community garage sale saturday and it is until noon. im hopeing to have it all sold before then so i can shower and come but we will see how it goes. is it at shelleys? brookes old house, right? also, i will have to bring brynlee...scotts working. is that ok?

Margo said...

Newwwwww blooggggg pleasssse! I know you went to the zoo today, post that! Seriously what am I supposed to do at work when I'm bored? I look at craig's list for my four-wheeler, and I look at blogs. You are killing me Goodman!

Rees Family said...

Are you coming tonight? I know you are leaving for the dunes tomorrow, so I wasn't sure if you were up for going out tonight. I hope you get to come. I haven't seen you in forever.

hohoho said...

For reals I think this is the longest you've gone without updating your blog or mine. What's up? So last night I totally boarded Bobby Brown on a flight to Atlanta...What a loser..

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

GIRL-YOU ARE BLOG SLACKIN!!!! I KEEP GETTING EXCITED TO SEE A NEW UPDATE THEN I'M ALWAYS LET DOWN!! HAHAHA. Hey- any ideas for our next movie for movie night???