Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sand..Easter..Fondue?? Hmm...

Wow! It has been weeks since I have even glanced at my blog! Sorry I have been M.I.A.! I guess life has just finally caught up with me! Here's what we've been up to.....

We took our cute twinner hubbies out to dinner at The Melting Pot, to celebrate their 26th birthday! Interesting eating experience to say the least! The dessert was well worth it all! Happy birthday Travs & Case!

No, I did not plan on matching the girls with the Easter Bunny at the mall!
You know you've been to the dunes too many times, when you have to start finding new ways to have fun! This is how we like to get big air at the dunes..we call it Dune Jumpin'! Even my mom got in on the action..check out her vertical, go Mom!
In fact, we had so much fun doing it, we did it again the next day! My sister's friend Brandon is the crazy one trying to do the Indy Grab on the end!
My sweet girlies helpin' eachother up after a big jump!
My dad was tryin' to be sly & push me from behind off the top of this hill! Where is the love?
Ha! Don't worry, I managed to pull him on down with me! Don't mess!
Couldn't pass this beautiful sunset up!

21 comments:

Kristen said...

Fun times for sure! Cute sweater BTW!! :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

What a darling post and welcome back!!! THOSE ARE SOME CLASSIC SHOTS AT THE DUNES!!! Happy Birthday Travis! Seriously isn't the Melting Pot sooo yummy? That place is very sentimental to us for various reasons. I'm glad you guys have been having fun- you mean you wouldn't rather be potty training right now? what?! Hey- are you in on the movie next week?? yOU BETTER BE! I'm so sad that Shelley won't be- they will be at the dunes. You better bring that Goodman spirit!

Margo said...

It's. About. Time. ;) Cute pics. I hope you feel good knowing that while you were doing all of that....I have been holed up inside studying. Rub it in Goodman.

Brandis said...

Yay, you're still alive! :) Happy birthday, Travis! :) We were thinking about you guys on Monday while we were out & about for Ashtyn's birthday. Those pictures made me hungry. the food ones, not the sand ones. :)

Cassie and Joe said...

Sunni, yes I finally have a blog. I just started it so its pretty boring so far. We haven't seen you guys forever! We need to go out again when you guys aren't at the dunes. I think Joes Friday night softball league is almost over (hopefully). Are you guys playing co-ed? We couldn't play this season cuz Joe has class Wed. nights. But lets play for sure next season. I miss playing and I miss our team! Oh yeah, my blog address is cassiegoodman.blogspot.com

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I have never had worse sand rash than the time I slide down Wymas and flipped. OWWWW!! But those are great pictures. I love how active you guys are together!

Shelley Goodman said...

Ya, Melting Pot was fun! Casey is still talking about the chocolate. I stole that picture from you by the way. Sorry his b-day didnt go as planned... I have had many of those days! He will just have to make it up to you on your birthday :)

gena said...

Wow, I can't believe Trav is 26! I guess we're all getting up there in age :) Looks like you're having a fun time in those pics. Glad Trav found someone to adore him!

The Tyler's said...

Well hello there! I thought you had thrown in the towel on the blog!
I really want to go to the Melting pot. It looks really fun.
What mall did you take the girls to see the Easter Bunny. I want to take my kids.
And yet another fun dunes trip. Good ol Brent....little trickster!!

Ami Bethea said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are back. The dune jumping looks like a blast, I'll have to try that next time we go, um next season since it's getting hot already. Happy Birthday to your hubby, and how cool that he is a twin. Glad you are back! I missed your crazy fun posts. Love ya!

Pepper Lovin! said...

LOVE LOVE melting pot! When we gonna get together

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

i was starting to wonder what the heck was going on!! I love that you pulled your dad down that hill!!

Nina Olson said...

AWWH looks like you guys had a blast. I keep hearing that the fondue place is good, is it really?

Nina Olson said...

Sweet! Thanks girl. I know my husband is obsessed and I refused to post about it, so I made him do it. Anyhow, my hubby really wanted to try something different so we will have to try it out. Looks like you guys had a blast at the dunes again.

Mary Anne said...

I was starting to get worried about you! okay, so probably not really, but it does look like you've been having fun while you were away! I've never been to the dunes, but your blog makes me want to go so bad. I love that your parents even joined in on the fun. that's awesome.

The Tyler's said...

We would love to hang out anytime this week. Brody is off of school all week, so I need to plan some fun stuff. I'm sure Jodi would love to hang out also. Call me!

Pepper Lovin! said...

yes yes we NEED to get together. and you can come by ANYtime and look at jeans

Margo said...

Not a prob! Just call me when you get back. I am itchin to go to the bead store!

The Gunnell's said...

Your girls are so cute! I'm so jealous that you went to the melting pot, we've never been there but hear only good things about that place. It's been to long since we've hung out! Tell Travis we say Happy Belated Birthday!

Skousen Family! said...

Happy Birthday TRAVIS! I am NOT a big FAN of melting pot for some reason.... I guess you have to try it once!
I had a nice chat today at the bank with your Uncle! Charlie's dad. We were in line and we just started chatting away! Haha he is so nice!!

Margo said...

Chill chick...we don't go rafting till tomorrow.....HELLO! I am just messin with ya. Glad you survived the dunes and are back in one piece. I hope the same goes for me after tomorrow. I am off to do my visiting teaching, aren't you proud! Not too sure what I can teach Jeannine Peart and Sharon Gilliland though!