Friday, March 28, 2008

To my big 5 year old!

I have had the funnest past couple of days birthdaying with my Tater bugs! She was treated to a huge stack of PINK pancakes for breakfast, a little pampering gal time in the afternoon then off to dinner of her choice....Chuckee Cheese's! The next day I threw her a little glamour girl party! We curled hair, did makeup, took some glamour shots and decorated purses..I enjoyed every minute of it! Happy Birthday Tatum!! You are the sweetest 5 year old I know, love ya babe!
My Glamour Girls!

33 comments:

Margo said...

CUTE! That seriously must have been a fun time! And by the way....that cake? TO DIE FOR. No really, it's gone! And yes I am writing this at 3:40am. I am havin some issues. You better have not drugged my cake Goodman.

Mary Anne said...

how fun are you! she is such a doll and I'm sure she'll remember that birthday for as long as she lives! That really was a huge stack of pancakes...did Travis have to step in and help finish that off? wow, what lucky girls you have. I've never seen so many precious glamor girls in my life!

Pepper Lovin! said...

hahah that is so funny! I wonder if Baylie will ever want a b-day like that? Did you? How fun for her.

Ami Bethea said...

Happy Birthday Tatum! You are such a fun mommy Sun.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

I thought nothing could have topped pink pancakes and then you said chuck-e-cheese for dinner. WOW spoiled!!!!!!!!!

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

Hey Sun, my girls had a blast. It was fun to get together. Hazel has carried her purse around for days now!

Shelley Goodman said...

Tatum is such a sweetie. I am glad she had a glamorous birthday!

Brandis said...

Wow, how fun!! I didn't realize Tatum & Ashtyn were only a couple weeks apart in age. The pink pancakes are so cool. I'm going to remember that one. :) I love the pics of the little girlies all dolled up. Fun party! :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Sunni-I need to educate you more on CP80 if you are interested. If you have any questions just let me know. It's just something that must pass.

Margo said...

Dude, if you say quad where I'm from, you better get ready to be ridiculed for life. People from Pima think only "city people", who don't know how to ride, say quad. I do say it, but not when I know people from Pima will give me heck about it!

Skousen Family! said...

you are the BEST MOMMY!
AND Tatum LOOKS just like you its so funny to see a mini Sunni

Rees Family said...

Hey Sunni-
Are you coming to Bunco tonight? I haven't seen you in forever. Hope to see you there.

Breanna and Martin said...

Sunni are you being for reals right now? K seriously this is the cutest birthday I have ever seen! Yes she is the sweetest and luckiest 5 year old around!
All of those pics of the girls are absolutely positively the most darling things I have EVER seen.
Oh and the family pic at Chuckie Cheeses could really be sent out as a Christmas card...adorable!

CASSIE said...

HOW FUN!! AREN'T LITTLE GIRLS SO FUN? I AM THE WORST MOM EVER AND HAD TO WORK ON JADA'S B-DAY-- AT 3 YRS OLD HOPEFULLY SHE WON'T REMEMBER! I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT PEYTON IS MY LITTLE BEST FRIEND IN PRIMARY-- SHE ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO SIT NEXT TO ME AND CHAT!

Margo said...

Uhm this wax seriously is my new favorite thing!!!!!!! I was dying. No prob on the venting. I am sure I will need you for that sooner or later! You are doing a LOT better than I would be! You're tough! See ya tomorrow for ice blocking...I haven't done that in years! We almost got aressted for doing that at EAC....among other things. I have a funnnnnyyy story about running from the cops.

Jennifer said...

How fun. I wanted to do a tutu tea party for Paige. Now that makes me want to do it even more. We still need to get paige and tatum together. Well hope everything is well.

The Gunnell's said...

how adorable is that! I wish I had that kind of birthday party when I was 5! It's seriously so dang cute! Happy Birthday Tatum!!

Bridget and Dustin said...

What a fun birthday party! You are a great mom to do all that for the party. Love all the cute glamor pictures. Happy Birthday Tatum!

The Porter Post said...

So fun! Love the glam party!! You are just the funnest mom ever!! Happy birthday Tatum! And I'm glad you got Brynna's message okay, she totally got stage-fright when it was time for her to talk. Oh, love your adorable background!

Margo said...

CUTE page! You pretty much amaze me. But you knew that.

Margo said...

I debated about posting that last pic but it was too funny not to. When you leaving?

Leslie said...

Those glamour shots are hilarious,how cute. Hope she had a great day it looked like it was lots of fun. Tatum is such a sweetie!

gena said...

What a fun party mom you are! my email is trhygrh@cox.net I love your new colors on your blog!

Kristen said...

I hate being so behind on the blogs!! You are awesome - Kelsi and Kaitlyn had SOOOO much fun!! I can't wait to celebrate Kelsi's
5th bday! Girls are the best!!! Just heard...how awesome that Wendi is moving back!! Bet you are so excited!

mom of 4 said...

You are the funest mom ever!!! Your girls are lucky! It's so fun to check in you guys, cause I am the worst at calling! Love ya!!

Pepper Lovin! said...

Hey so did Mandy H your friend you used to work with invite you to the denim party she is throwing on Tuesday? If not I can send you one. but either way you should come. It would be fun to see you.

McMemories said...

what a fun mom you are!!!! Your girls are so beautiful and I can't believe tatum is 5!!! It does not seem that long ago hat she was born..man time flies!!
hey can you email me your address
brianandlyndsie@yahoo.com
thx!!!

krista nelson said...

they are the cutest girls!! love the pedicure pic!! i love seeing you at the gym!! call me 480-577-3891. have fun on your cruise!!

Stephanie said...

What a fun Birthday party! Love all the pictures. It's been way too long girl! How are you guys doing? You look BEAUTIFUL in the picture in your header!

Caralee said...

How fun! It looks like you and the girls had a great time!

Margo said...

Cruise pics...pronto.

Pepper Lovin! said...

yeah! I am so excited for you!

Rees Family said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! We've missed you in blogging world. I for sure want to see cruise pics. I hope you guys had a great time. We need to get together and do lunch or something. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Once a month bunco is not going to cut it.