Wow, I bet you guys were sick of looking at that last post! Trav & I were fortunate enough to cruise the Eastern Caribbean with my parents, Misti & Jared, and Wendi & Scott..we truly had the time of our lives! Our excuse was to celebrate my mom and Scott's birthdays, but mostly to have a vacaction from our children and everyday life! Thx so much to all those who helped out with our girls, I am so blessed to have the best family! Our travels took us to Nashville, Orlando, Port Canaveral, the Bahamas, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and last but not least Pittsburgh! Most of us were first time cruisers, and got used to that life real quick! We relaxed, slept in, played lots of volleyball, played games, did a lot of dancing (yes, I even got Trav to dance with me!), ate lots of ice cream, and enjoyed lots of fine dining on the boat..we para-sailed in the Bahamas, saw the sights and snorkeled Sapphire Beach in St. Thomas, and shopped in beautiful St. Maarten! I was so spoiled being able to have Trav all to myself, no work, no phone calls, no cleaning, no laundry, and no cooking! Like a honeymoon all over again!! A little time away is always good, now I'm ready to be home and be a mom again! We truly had the adventure of a lifetime and I'm so grateful for all we were able to experience! AMAZING!

Sunday, April 20, 2008
A Cruise is the life for me!
Posted by
SunGood
at
11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





27 comments:
Hey... sorry, it's Jana (an old roomie of Wendi's and Misti's vis. teach partner & activity day leader lady) Anyway, I checked your blog knowing you keep current a lot better than those two and I could see pics of your fun cruise! Good girl! Very cute! I'm jealous!
Wow!!! That looked like a total Blast! I think breaks from the kiddos is necessary sometimes! Then getting back to life seems easier. I'm a bit jealous ;)
So that's where you've been! Holy smokes that looks like the best vacation ever! What I wouldn't give do something like that...totally jealous. Well I'm sure you deserved every bit of the rest and relaxation...thanks for sharing so many wonderful fun pictures! I think the Goodman's had a blast with your girls. And I can't wait til Minda comes home!
SO FUN! I want to go someday!!! I am loving all the pics of you---you look GORGEOUS!
looks like you had a blast! We are going on a cruise next year for Mark's BIG 30 birthday!! We want to go do the eastern sea's too! I need your email! what cruise line did you guys go on? my email is crazeeannie@hotmail.com
you look Great in all your pictures you hot MAMMA!
I am so sad that we missed the "announcement"! Yeayahhah!! So excited for ya. Love all of the pics - you have a way cool family! Love the wheel chair pics - what was that about? :) Can't wait to hear all about it -see you Wed!
How FUN! I am way jelous. I am glad it was such a blast. Now that you are back lets get the girls together.
Ok I just have so much to say! So many emotions! Some pictures I was cracking up, others I was smiling, then I was saying "awww" and then I was cursing because I'm so freakin jealous!!!!!!
I want to go on a cruise!!!!!! You guys look like cute little honeymooners all over again, that's for sure. You seriously are just too adorable together and I can't even wait til that child of yours comes out...wait am I aloud to say that on here?
p.s. it was an absolute joy playing with your girls. I love them! oh and you can thank grammy G for their hair :-)
I am glad you listen to my demands! Looks like you had a blast. I love that pic of you in the pink...hello hottie! That pic with trav and you with those shoes on the ground...at first I was like "what the heck?". Glad you had fun, and glad you are back.
JEALOUS!!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOO MUCH FUN! NEVER BEEN ON A CRUISE...BUT DYING TO! SO CUTE THAT PEYTON TOTALLY FELL ASLEEP DURING PRIMARY YESTERDAY..ADORABLE!!
WOW SUNNI!! Looks like you guys had the best time ever!! Love how outgoing and adventurous you two are! You and and Trav are seriously such a hottie couple...meant to be! I had a smile ear to ear looking at your va-cay pics...so HAPPY for you! And I have to admit, like everyone else...I too was a little bit jealous! Oh- and you look FLAWLESS in each picture! Every outfit, make-up, and hairstyle was just perfect! Looks like you were able to find some cute things to wear!! So glad you guys had a good time! And yes, let me know what Friday works for you ladies! Love ya!
hloy cow looks like sooo much fun sunni!!! I love the wheelchair pics! you look so pretty to
How fun and so jealous. Clint and I so need one of those trips. Lucky you, I've always wanted to para-sail. Someday..... Looks like you had a blast.
What a fun trip! You guys always do such fun things. Okay, so I just read your comment on Kristen's blog and CONGRATS! That's so exciting! :) We'll see you Sunday for Minda's homecoming!
You guys are so lucky that you got to go do that. One day we will get there (without Lane, ha). All your pictures looked amazing and you look perfect in each one. Fun, fun,fun stuff!
What a fun vacation! We cruised to the Bahamas a few months after we got married...once you criuse you gotta do it again. I'm dying to go back. So, not to make too much of a big deal, but I've been reading people's comments, and well, congrats!!! :)
Hey Sunni,
Love your blog! Glad you all had fun on your cruise. Can't wait to hear about it at the reunion.
Claire
I am sooo jealous!!! That looks like so much fun. I think I am going to have do go on a cruise now!!
oh how fun!!! You guys are so lucky! and how fun to go with your fam!! Your beautiful sunni!!!
I am so jealous!! Lucky duck. I bet you guys had a blast.
how fun! you should have taken my in your suitcase! i love all the pictures. you are too beautiful sunni. i love all your cute outfits and acessories. where do you shop? i need to go to those places! looks like a super fun trip! yes, we do need to get together sometime. you're the busy one, im always home.
okay! so im absolutley jelious in every way of your cruise!!! Max and i went on one for our honeymoon and want to go back so bad!! its the way to vacation for sure!! oh and your hair is getting so long. I have been trying to grow my hair out forever!! what is your secret!!
oh and congrats on the "news" Misti told me!! im super excited for ya!
What a fun week with the family! Looks like you guys had a Blast! Love all the cute pictures of you guys.
Sun you look so great!! That looks like so much fun. I love cruising, and with kids on a Disney cruise is fun, but now after seeing your pictures I totally want to take an adult cruise! Looks like a blast, all of your pictures are awesome. Let's hang out soon!
Sunni,
It looks like you had the time of your lives! How great! You look so great in all of your pictures!
OK FIRST OF ALL CONGRATS ON THE NEW BUN IN THE OVEN, HOW EXCITING!! ALSO, I HAVE TO KNOW WHERE YOU GOT YOUR SWIM SUIT, THE LONG WHITE ONE, I LOVE IT AND HAVE TRIED TO FIND ONE BUT HAVE HAD NO LUCK!!
Post a Comment