Cute cute cute. I missed having Easter with Brock and my families! At least I made a good dinner...BTW I need a pedicure BAD....the rafting trip rocked my world.
Not only is it so darling how you dress your girls alike, but isn't it so much easier too?? Because you just know you're getting 2 of the same thing no matter what! Darling pictures- looks like a fun Easter. Travis's socks are exactly the kind of gifts I give my husband on those occasions. (well-Christmas) HAHA.
Ha, ha! That's so funny about their little red ants, Brynna would have loved that too! Love all your dune pics, that looks so fun! Cute Easter pics too!!!
I have decided that since I never get to see wendi we need to leave our kids and take a girls trip to VEGAS! SO FUN. I will invite ourselves to stay with Wendi and we will make scott leave town with the kids. ahhaha sounds great.:)
Trav and I got married on May 19th 2006! He is the love of my life! I never knew such happiness was possible! We have 2 little girls, Tatum and Peyton! Trav is definitely out-numbered, he gets very spoiled by his girls! We love spending time with our sweet girls! Trav owns a landscaping company called SUMMIT LANDSCAPING, when he's not working he's either playing softball, baseball or basketball! I quit doing hair, and got to be a full time stay home mom when we got married! I love every second of it!
13 comments:
Cute cute cute. I missed having Easter with Brock and my families! At least I made a good dinner...BTW I need a pedicure BAD....the rafting trip rocked my world.
I got it. Thanks Sunni.
Looked like a fun busy weekend. The Easter bunny spoiled you guys. Cute family pics!
How fun!! Your girls are soo cute! Love the bunny ears:)
Not only is it so darling how you dress your girls alike, but isn't it so much easier too?? Because you just know you're getting 2 of the same thing no matter what! Darling pictures- looks like a fun Easter. Travis's socks are exactly the kind of gifts I give my husband on those occasions. (well-Christmas) HAHA.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!
Cute pic's! I love Easter! I love the coordination you guys always have goin on! So adorable! I love the girl's Easter dresses!
So cute! I knew there would be matching involved for you guys this Easter. I love it! Sunni, seriously you look amazing! Happy Easter!
Yes we definately need to get together! Joe doesn't have softball this week so we should do something.Glad you guys had a fun Easter!
Ha, ha! That's so funny about their little red ants, Brynna would have loved that too! Love all your dune pics, that looks so fun! Cute Easter pics too!!!
I have decided that since I never get to see wendi we need to leave our kids and take a girls trip to VEGAS! SO FUN. I will invite ourselves to stay with Wendi and we will make scott leave town with the kids. ahhaha sounds great.:)
What a fun weekend with family. You guys are always doing something fun together. You guys look so cute in your Easter picture.
All of your pictures are so cute! And again your girls are so adorable!! I wish I had Easter for a week!
Post a Comment