Friday, March 21, 2008

Until we meet again....


Good riding + good company + good food always = a GOOD TIME! That pretty much sums up our last trip to the dunes this season! We sure had fun while it lasted! Until next season...GOOD BYE!






11 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Ohhhh how cute! What a great goodbye picture- that is too funny. What fun family pictures Sunni! WELCOME HOME!

Shelley Goodman said...

Whose birthday? It was a fun trip. The weather actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Cute farewell picture. Maybe next year there will be a new addition to the group :)

Brandis said...

That is the cutest picture!! You poor babies, what are you going to do for fun now?? :)

Ami Bethea said...

You are so cute Sunni! I love all your dunes pictures but it makes me sad that we didn't get there more this year. My kids love looking at all the pictures on your blog of the dunes. Love that your girls always match!

McMemories said...

So fun!! LOve the pic of you guys waving!! We really need to get together before Im too huge to walk;) lets plan!!

The McKnights said...

Hey Sunni! We just went private and I need your e mail so we can invite you! E mail it to mcknights06@gmail.com. Thanks!

Pepper Lovin! said...

Man you guys must have sooo much fun. I am jealous. Happy Easter

Margo said...

I love the "goodbye" picture. You need to take pics of your bracelets. I am like a proud mama that you made those and they turned out so dang cute. So Brock called the guy on the 400ex....sold. I am so mad! Oh well, I guess we will find another one.

CASSIE said...

OKAY..I JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT THOSE SKIRTS YOUR GIRLS HAD ON TODAY AT CHURCH WERE THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! WHERE DID YOU GET THEM? THEY ARE BOTH SOO ADORABLE!

S and B H. said...

Cute stinkin' picture of the buns!! Glad you were all safe on your many trips to the dunes!! Good to see you yesterday.

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

I love the until we meet again picture!