Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome home Minda!


We are so happy to have Travis' sister Melinda home at last! She has returned home from serving her mission in Orlando, FL! We are so proud of her and are so excited to have her back!

9 comments:

Shelley Goodman said...

I bet your girls are so excited to have her home. What an eventful day we had yesterday, it was fun. Sunday will be a partay as well. Hopefully Lane will be in a better mood :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I guess I just keep forgetting that she existed b/c all I see if Stephany each and every time I see her here!!! welcome home Minda!! That is something I wish so badly I could have done...serve a mission. I'm sure she is very happy to be home.
Cruise- your pictures are AMAZING and I got so excited just looking at them!!!! It looks like you guys didn't waist a minute of fun. And how fun to be with your family. Okay so you did the Eastern Carribean, and we are doing the Western. All of my family just went on the Western last month and I'm kinda sold on visiting these places for some reason. Sunni- words can hardly express how excited I am. Every time I'm having a stressful day, I'll just come look at your cruise pics to remind me what I have to look forward to. HAHA.
We did the Hawaiian cruise 18 months ago and it's taking everything in me NOT to do that again b/c it was so fun.

Kirsten said...

How fun to have Minda back home! The time flew by, it seems! And congrats on your other news, I saw your comment on Kristen's blog...exciting times for the Goodmans and hope you're feeling well! Definitely jealous of the cruise, as well :)

Maren said...

holy cow! its already been a year and a half? time sure flies! her hair is super duper long. she looks great.

Margo said...

That's awesome...I didn't know he had a sis on a mission. I wanted to go so bad. I was in mission prep when Brock got home from his mission. We all know how that turned out. ;)

Brandis said...

Yay!! :) Can't wait to see her on Sunday! I love the first pic of all the girls. So cute!

S and B H. said...

That pic of all of you is perfect! Everyone is smiling!! Love that she's home!!!!!!

Kristen said...

Yay! I love that song you have on your blog - Kaitlyn will sing it all the time and it cracks me up!
See you Sunday!

Leslie said...

Holy cow I need to go on a cruise!! That looked AWESOME!!! What a fun group to go with too!