Here's a post to sum up we've been up to. For the first time I actually had more to blog about than had time to post!
We headed up to the chilly weather in Sho Low for the annual Memorial Day softball tourney.. I can't say our boys did all that great, but at least we all still had tons of fun while it lasted! We partied at the Fischbeck cabin with a bunch of our friends..we ate more then our share, played games, played rock band and stayed up way too late just hanging out! Needless to say, our kids were bummed our fun weekend had to come to an end and we had to come back home to the heat!
My cute best good friend Kristina Beck was visiting from Idaho, so she brought her 3 darling boys over to play for the day on our superslide! It was so fun catching up with her and her cute kids, I definitely don't get to see them enough!
Tatum and Peyton had their preschool graduation ceremony (Tate really graduated but Peys still has another year) We celebrated with a little pizza party afterwards! It's crazy to think that I will have a kindergartner next year! It's sad to see it end but we are so excited about the summer, not one activity planned! We are just gonna chill and make the most of it!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
To Sum it up!
Posted by
SunGood
at
5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





19 comments:
Yeah, thanks a ton for helping Jess out with the girls. It was kind of nice having a "quiet" wknd w/ my baby!
Fun pics!!! Your girls are the cutest & I can't wait for that #3!!!
Your girls are adorable. I love thier matching clothes. Those caps and gowns are too much. I can't wait until I have a little preschooler. It looks like it was mighty cold in Showlow, but I'm glad you guys had a good time. I begged Craig to buy that slide at Costco and I got the big "N-O". I would have pushed it if we hd grass to put it on. Maybe next year. Missin' ya and can't wait to see you at the partay next Tuesday!!!!
That little Tatum is looking so great! She looks really happy! Ummm, dying to find out what you are having!
I've probably told you this a million times but you dress your girls so cute! From their hair bows to their flip flops they look perfect. Where do you have Tatum starting kindegarten? Stratton is starting this year too. it doesn't seem possible! They can't be old enough. Right?
Looked like you had fun at the games. I would have froze my booty off so I am glad we oppted out this year. Way fun slide too, bet your girls play on that thing all day!
That was fun to catch up on what you've been up to! Busy lady!! I am excited for summer so we can hopefully get together more often!
Alright- I havn't seen Kristina Farnsworth in probably 10 years. I just remembered she dated Jason Davis (my BFF's husband now!1) That was FOREVER AGO!! Kristina looks exactly the same but with long dark hair. and I'd give anything for 3 boys!!
Looks like a fun weekend getaway that I'd be all over- getting all bundled up and watching my hubby play ball. Sounds fun to me!!! Alright- now go check out the cruise...your heart will probably melt b/c you'll relive what you just go to experience last month on your cruise. REALLY- the best huh??!
How fun. I wish we would have been able to play in the snow this weekend. Hopefully now I will start feeling ok. That slide is sick. I want to see pics of you going on it!
Hey, we were in Show Low at the same time! We weren't there for softball though, just a visit! Gotta love the mountains:)
YOur little girls are sooo cute!!
What a fun slide! We were suppose to be in pinetop. My dad called and told us about the snow so we just unloaded all our stuff and did something else. Looks like you guys had fun:)
HOW FUN! I AM ACTUALLY UP IN SNOWFLAKE FOR THE WEEK RIGHT NOW...THE WEATHER IS SOO NICE COMPARED TO THE HEAT! HOW ARE YOU FEELING? CONGRATS TO THE ADORABLE GIRLS..THEY ARE TOO SWEET!!
Sunni you are teriffic at putting your self together. I am sure you dont need any of my help. I think during our shopping trip, you would be doing the tip instruction, for me! Ha!
Holy water slide, Sunni! We might have to come help you get your $$'s worth out of that... :) I love that last pic of Tatum & Trav. So sweet! :)
Oh the good ol softball tournaments...I havn't been in years! Sounds you guys had so much fun.
Ok, I'm so jelous about the water slide. Everytime I go to Costco I tell my kids "If you are good and sit in the cart I will take you to "look" at the waterslide". Noah keeps saying we should get it, but I'm too chicken to drop 4 hundy! So we will for sure come play on yours!
Dude, I have some questions on these meds. Too embarrasing to put on here though! Hope you are feeling better. We need to go to the movies or out to lunch soon. Let me know.
Thanks again for having us over, it was so much fun!!!! Your girls are adorable and so sweet. can you email me that pic of the kids going down the slide together? thanks.
I just love your super slide! That will be perfect for the summer. What fun times you guys are having! How cute--preschool graduation with robes and caps!
Post a Comment