






Yesterday was Trav and I's 2 year anniversary! Time sure flies when you are having fun! Sometimes I feel like we almost have too much fun! Yesterday we just spent the whole day together.. shopping, out to lunch, we went and got pedicures, went to the movie and out to dinner! It was the best day ever, Trav is my best bud and I just can't seem to get enough of him.. which is a good thing, considering we get to spend FOREVER together! Thx so much mom for entertaining the girls for the day! Ok, here comes the cheesy stuff...For real, I am the happiest girl alive! Trav is the hardest worker and is always so happy to come home to his girls! He makes spending time with his family a priority! It's funny we get told by people all the time that we look like brother and sister, we just laugh, wierd! How Trav stayed single for as long as he did is a miracle, it was like he was just sitting there, waiting for me all along! The way things fell into place for us was crazy, we know the Lord's hand was in it all and we both feel so blessed to have finally found eachother! I love you Trav, these have been the best 2 years of my life, I'm excited for the many more to come!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
2 Years!
Posted by
SunGood
at
10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





24 comments:
HOW FUN..TIME DOES FLY WHEN YOUR HAVING FUN! WHERE YOU GUYS JUST MARRIED WHEN YOU MOVE IN OUR WARD? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT...CONGRATS...THAT'S SO EXCITING!
Awwww. Tear. ;) You guys are so cute. I am glad you are so happy. I need to show my friend Elyssa this so she knows there is hope. Glad you had a fun day! Can't wait till Friday to get this shag into shape! Plus you know you are dying to see my sexy rubber bands....
DUDE! Are those braces?! Who has those after Jr. High?
I still remember when you came to watch Travis play softball when you first started dating. Who knew you would get married! I am so glad to have another fun wife to watch all the games with! You guys have become such great friends of ours! We need to get together again soon!
Congrats Sunni! So glad you two are so happy!
Congrats sunni! I really am so happy for you guys. That went by really fast! I can't believe we still have not hung out with our husbands! Bad friends we are! Let's plan a night to go out.
I love the pics of the girls on the horses. They are making this cowgirl proud!
Congrats on two years! I'm so happy that you guys found each other. That is great that you guys had a great day together.
way cute thanks for the update now you need to show me show to do it...
when do you want to do my hair?????
So great to see you girls at the gym today!! Are you coming on Thursday? Brynna has asked me about 10 or more times today if she'll see Tatum at the gym again! We need to get together!
Love the pics of you and Trav...definitely a match made in heaven!! Happy Anniversary!!
I was just looking at your wedding pics again...everything about that day was PERFECT!! It just makes me so happy!!
Congrats - you guys are the cutest ever! :)
Seriously, it feels as if it was just yesterday! Kaitlyn and Peyton weren't even 3 yet!!
Happy 2 years! You two seem so in love. I'm so happy for you guys and love your "cheesy" stuff. You seem like such the perfect match. I'm way excited that you are coming to my jewelry party. Um, yeah, bring everyone you know. Just tell them to pretend they know me and we are all BFF. :) We need to get together and go to lunch. I hate not seeing everyone every week now that I'm in a different ward. So....once you decide to take a break from duning, cruising, park playing, horseback riding, loving on your husband, etc....CALL ME!!!!
What a fun day you guys had together. Wow, what was the trick to get Trav to get a pedi? Anniversarys are my favorite to celebrate. I think we scored with the cutest twin hubbies ever. Congrats
Two years!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a long time...(I would know because that's how long missionaries are gone and..well you know) I just love you two and the little girlies. I'm so glad Trav didn't take any of the girls that wanted him and waited for my Sunshine to come!!! I love you!!
p.s. You're probably behind on my blog because I'm ridiculous and post all the time, or maybe my life is just really exciting...ha riiggght!
p.p.s. Come to the American Idol party tonight so I can see you before Hawaii!
what a nice post, (tear also) you two are the cutest!
You guys are such a cute couple! You have some awesome pictures, too. That's awesome that he'd do a pedicure with ya! I keep trying to convince mine to do that...someday... :)
I am just so glad that you are glad. You are such a doll! I am sure he was dying inside, when he got you! Congrats!
That's so sweet. I love your wedding colors. So, I need tips on what the hek I can do to convince my husband to get a pedicure with me on our anniversary, he is coming along but still thinks men are not suppose to get pedicures. Now he sees it happening and is almost giving in. Lucky girl.
Two years!! So exciting! I laughed when I read that people say you and Trav look like brother and sister. People said that about Chad and I. :) I know before I know it our two years will come and go. Time flies! Congrats on the little one too!!
Congrats! What a fun day:)
Congrats Sunni! You guys are such a cute couple!
you guys are so cute! I am so GLAD that you are so HAPPY you deserve the BEST! Ok so did Travis really get a pedi.?? I would love to go get one with Mark I don't know if he would... Guess I have never thought about it and asked him!
You don't know me but, I LOVE your wedding pictures, my husband, daughter and I are being sealed in September. Where did you find the girls dresses, they are so cute!
Post a Comment