Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun filled weekend!

I'm a little late posting this as usual, but last weekend my mom was babysitting my sister Misti's 4 kids..so we tried to keep all the kids as busy as we could! Our fun-filled weekend consisted of Tempe Water Park, bowling with all the kids, the new movie "Kung Fu Panda", and of course playing in the water in my parents back yard! We all looked pretty W.T. lounging in my parents big backyard with just a swingset and a couple little blow up play pools..but throw in a couple OtterPops and some Cheetos, then the kids think it's the funnest thing on earth!

14 comments:

Brandis said...

L*O*V*E the Tempe splash park!! That sounds like an exciting and fun weekend. :)

S and B H. said...

What cute pics. Ashlyn has the same suit and shorts but in pink--love it!! We will have to hang with you to have FUN!! I am needing some new ideas :)

Kristen said...

We need to go! I made the mistake of thinking that san tan had a water park and so all of us went down there (even jesse!) instead of tempe. MISTAKE! So lame. Anyway, I've promised Kels that I would take her. She said san tan was boring. Hey, did you know that hs musical is coming to gammage?? I might talk jess into getting tix.

Shelley Goodman said...

My favorite memories when I was little was swimming in the back yard in a cattle tank that horses drink out of for years and years! Actually, I think my parents still have it too. So fun that your girls have so many cousins to play with.

CASSIE said...

HOW FUN!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE TEMPE WATER PARK...WHERE IS IT? I'LL HAVE TO TAKE JADA..LOOKS FUN! I WANNA SEE SOME PREGGO PICS!

The Porter Post said...

What a fun week! Love the pics of the girls and their "big air"! The "spa" was cute too! Miss you guys, let's get together soon!

The Willis' said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for help entertaining the kids while we were gone1 I love the action photos!

Tannis said...

How fun!! What cute kids =]

Margo said...

Cute! Sounds like a fun weekend. Where are some belly shots?

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Why is being outside in any kind of water just the best thing ever?? Your pictures look like they had a blast. I think you got some awesome shots of the girls jumping into your backyard pool-looks like they were belly flopping it I hope they didn't get hurt!! Too fun...

Rees Family said...

Looks like you guys had some serious fun. That splash park looks like a blast. I need to take my kids there. Hope you're feeling well.

The Tyler's said...

The girls look adorable in their swim suits! Sounds like fun times with the cousin! I loved the "spa" picture!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Did you get your flipflops??? I was hoping you guys were there so we could see you! Taylin was even excited to meet her 'new' friends, Tatum. We'll have to meet up soon. Later girl.

Kim & Max Willis family said...

oh...i was wearing extentions! i love them! my hair just does not grow!!