I have to take a mintue and give a Father's Day shout out to my sweet hubby! When Trav and I got married, he married into an insta-family! For most I think it would be an overwhelming and hard adjustment, but not for Trav! He married us and has never looked back! Being a daddy came natural to him, he definitely completes our little family and has blessed our lives in so many ways! It's so cute how excited he is about our new baby he cannot wait till it's time! We love you Travie! Thanks so much for being the daddy you didn't have to be!
Of course I have to express my love and gratitude for my dad, or for my pops as I like to call him! My dad was blessed with 5 daughters! No sons! For those of you who know my dad, know he's like the most sporty guy out there, and to have all girls was a huge adjustment! What do you think he did?? He made us all play sports instead of letting us take dance! We loved it though, and deep down I know he loved having all girls, (although he would never admit it)! He gets so spoiled by his girls, and now he has a bunch of son in laws that he gets to hang out with! I can't forget to mention that my dad played a HUGE role in Trav and me getting together, for that, we are forever in his debt (A fact that he reminds us of quite often)! I'm also so grateful for Trav's dad! He is such a hard and honest worker and has engrained that in all his boys! Like Trav, he is known for being quiet and not a big talker..but once you get the whole fam together we know that is not the case! :) He has helped raise a good son, who has become such an amazing man whom I'm so lucky to call my husband! For that, I am forever grateful! Happy Father's Day! 
Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by
SunGood
at
11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





21 comments:
Ahhh...what a sweet post! I am so glad Trav married you girl!!! He got quite a prize too!
Awww. Cute! Where is the pic of the breakfast? ;)
Darling pictures- sweet tribute. That was fun catchin up this morning...I hope your girls love their new flippys!!
What good boys you have! Your belly is getting so cute. Hope you guys can come swimmin tomorrow!
Aww how precious =] I love that first picture!!
That's so sweet. :) I love Trav's stylin' new tie. You look so cute with your little tummy! :)
Sunni that belly is so dang cute on you! I love you preggo. Really.
SO sweet! Seriously in love with that homemade tie!! Hope to see you swimming tomorrow!
Did you totally save your prom corsages. My grandma had the exact same one.....
What a sweet post to the men in your life. You guys make such a cute couple. I love your cute belly picture.
Thanks for making me cry. I have always loved that song but it is even better when you can relate it to someones life. Well done.
No worries about the jewelry. I totally understand. Pregnancy can kick you in the behind sometimes. Totally been there. If you want to order the necklace, you still can. You should have a party. I got $500 in credit towards jewelry. It was awesome. Let me know.
Love that song and I'm sure Trav is the perfect dad! You can tell he loves his little ladies!
such a cute post! and i love your little tiny belly! how far along are you? you need a counter on your blog so i dont have to ask you anymore.
yup still have chills! Thanks for the sweetest post sunshine! You have some amazing men in your life!
We missed you guys yesterday!
much love xoxo
That is so sweet! Your bun is growing so cute in the oven:)
Sunni you look so cute pregnant! Very sweet post, Travis sounds like a great guy. Apparently he is a cousin to friend of ours, they told me all about it when their son came to play with Stratton. Small world! I think their last name is Cluff.
I am so glad that you are so happy and have found such a wonderful husband. congrats on the pregnacy. i hope you dont mind my comment i found you throug wendi's blog. you have such a fun family and are such a cute family as well.
Okay, totally tearing up reading your fathers day post! I have not checked any blogs for a while and I had alot to catch up on with yours, don't you ever slow down. I love your cute tummy! Lets do something fun this week!!
such a cute little belly bump
Such a sweet tribute to Travis! You look absolutely adorable pregnant Sunni! I hope that you're doing well! Take care Sunni!
Post a Comment