Monday, June 30, 2008

CHAMPIONS!


Our little FGT Softball team played in a little co-ed softball tourney over the weekend in Sho Low.. and wouldn't you know we WON the whole tournament, to top it off, we won the whole thing undefeated! It was awesome! We had so much fun playing and hanging out with our friends, it's cool because we are all married on the team so we were all jokin' saying we should get shirts made that say a couple that plays together, stays together!

11 comments:

Margo said...

Cute, but I told you not to slide. Your poor baby is gonna start kicking you for that! Your leg looked trashed! Glad you guys had fun. Let me know the second you know what your baby is...well after your fam I guess, but I am gonna be impatient! Have fun at camp. We should get pedicures once we both get back.

Breanna and Martin said...

NICE! Way to go!! Ummmm could I be on that team someday? Thanks :-)

p.s. I love the little scrape on the knee....h-core

Kristen said...

Hey Crazy Woman!!! Way 2 Go!! Maybe I'll see you at the gym this week??? I get to sub Wed!!

Cassie and Joe said...

I think it was your idea for the shirts sunni! How awesome are we!! I had so much fun! I wish you were coming to St. George. I think its about time for another date night, don't ya think!

Shelley Goodman said...

Way cool that you guys won. I bet is was so much fun!

Kirsten said...

How fun! We've had fun at the reunion playing volleyball at the church a couple nights with all the siblings and spouses. Good times!

The Tyler's said...

I'm really jelous right now. I have now played softball in forever and I am really getting the urge.
Can't wait to see your cute face on Saturday!!

Rees Family said...

Haven't heard from you in forever. Looks like yous had such a fun weekend. I hope you are going to post what you are having. We all want to know. By the way, I was the one that honked at you yesterday as you were pulling into your driveway around 1. I was racing to get my kids home to bed. I couldn't see through your limo tint to see if you recognized me or not. Cute pic on your blog. You are such the athlete, pregnant and all.

Stephanie said...

Cute pic Sun, I love it! You should totally get the t-shits made :) Congrats on all your wins!

The Candlands said...

I remember playing softball with you growing up and you rocked! It's no wonder you won! We've been playing coed softball with our ward and you'll have to check out my nice bruise I got that I posted on my blog!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Cool cool! That sounds so dang fun! How many more cute picturess can you take. I swear you are such a doll! Preggo and all!