I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my sweet lil sis-n-law Breanna and to her cute fiancee Martin! They got engaged on the 4th of July and we couldn't be more excited for them!! They make the cutest couple ever! We love you both and are so excited to add Martin to the fam!! Congratulations you two!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
First comes LOVE..then comes..MARRIAGE!
Posted by
SunGood
at
8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
so exciting! when is the big day? tell her congrats for me!
Oh Sunshine! Thanks for the post :-)
I know you haven't announced it yet but I just heard about your baby's gender!!! YAY!! I cannot wait!
Maren! Thank you so much! you should probably give me an invite to your blog so I can view it :-) goodmanbreanna@gmail.com
Congrats on the GIRL.....Yeah we need more girls in the family....
ummm where is the post on the sex of the baby....I am not gonna say a word!!
Post a Comment