BOY! Yes..We found out today we are having a little boy!! We couldn't be more excited! In fact we were so excited, on our way home we had to stop and buy our little guy his first couple outfits! Thanks mom and dad for also dropping off a fun treat!! The girls were especially excited, they have been hoping for a baby brother since day one, you know Trav was more than excited as well!! We can't wait for this little guy to arrive!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
What am I going to do with a........
Posted by
SunGood
at
9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





40 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!! That is so exciting! I am with you on the not knowing what to do with a boy. That is so fun. I'm sure Travis is thrilled! Hope the pregnancy is still going well. I love that you guys stopped and bought stuff already. Too funny. Congrats!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I CAN'T WAIT! LITTLE BOYS ARE SO MUCH FUN! I HAD TO DO THE SAME THING ON THE WAY HOME! YOU'LL HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH HIM!
Congtrats! One of these days we will get a boy. Until then I will have to play with everyone else's boys!
YAY...Randon and Lane will have another BOY cousin!! Have fun at camp this week. See ya when you get back!
Yay for you!! Boys are a whole different ballgame than girls but SO much fun!! Might throw a wrench into dressing your kids in matching outfits though. :) I'm excited for you guys!
Are you ready for kindergarten??? I have mixed feelings. :)
Fun, Fun! I was ready for a boy after two girls! Finally not another head of hair to do... just gel and go :)
CONGRATS! How exciting!!
sunni- I AM GOING TO CRY FOR YOU! I am so happy I can hardly stand it. Boys are awesome!!
Yay!!! So excited for you guys! Travis is going to love having his little softball player around!
Congrats!
I bet Travis is so excited!!!
when are you due?
HOoray!!! Im soo excited for you guys!You will have so much fun with a boy and all the fun sports stuff! Any names yet??.......
Yay! Congrats!! That's so exciting, now you'll have both! I love the outfits! :)
that is so exciting!!! your girlies are going to be the best help! boys are fun!
Congrats!!! That is so awesome! Let me know when you have a baby shower! Any names yet?
Gotta love the boys! But you can't call his clothes outfits, it's to girly. Switch the lingo now and just call them clothes. Just kidding, congrats!
Yeah, okay so email me your address so I can send you a gift! nayskers@hotmail.com
Woohoo! Boys are so much fun!! I'm so excited for you & your family. Yeah!
CONGRATS, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, OURS WILL BE VERY CLOSE IN AGE WE SHOULD HAVE PLAY DATES, BOYS ARE SO MUCH FUN AND VERY VERY SIMPLE. ANY NAMES?
CONGRATS!!!
I can't wait to see what this boy looks like.
Did you survive girls camp?
Let's do something next week.
Sunni, Trav thats great news! im so excited for your little family!
Oh my gosh, congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! i can't wait to seem him!
OH YEAH! I am totally excited for you guys...I'm sure Travis is just wonderful with girls, but he will be such a great role model for your boy! HOORAY! I hope you are feeling great...you look great!
hooray! he will be just as cute and stylin' like your cute girls. congrats!
Boys rock! Looks like you are following Trishas pattern! It worked out well for them. I'm sure it will be just as wonderful for you!
Congrats! Boys are so much fun. I have a blast with mine. You will do great with a boy.
We are so excited!! You know he's just going to be a little stud muffin!!
Yay! You survived camp! Can't wait to find out how it went. I'm gearin' up for these next busy busy 2 weeks and then vaca!!!!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys. I am having so much fun with my little guy. Dressing him all boy is really fun after having a girl first.
Congratulations! That is so exciting. You will love having a little boy.
Congrats on having a boy! How was camp? We missed you in St. George! did you hear we won the consulation bracket? Travis probably won't give us any credit though, just like our co-ed tournament! Lets get together soon! I think its your guys turn to call!
Congrats on the boy! If you still like the name Gunner thats cool, but our little guys can't be in the same class in school though:) While checkin ya out, I saw Joe Goodman on here who I have not seen since we were playing little league together, anyway we are I think 4th cousins and I assume Travis and him are 1st cousins? So, if I do the math right somewhere down the line we might be cousins???...maybe not. Anyway, I went golfin last weekend and who do I see walking up to me to take my bag...it was our elementary school (Go Mustangs) P.E. teacher Mr. Viola!!! For reals, he looks exactly the same, I thought it was so hilarious!
DUDE...camp pics?
Congrats again you guys! So great to see you today Sunni! We'll get together soon!
You were due for a boy! How fun for Travis to have a little guy to teach to play ball! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulation! We are so excited for you guys on your little boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are having an awesome day!
Yay! I heard about the boy... so exciting! I love boys (big & little!) Congrats!
Hey, I wondered over to your blog from Shelleys and wanted to say Congrats!! I know Travis will be so glad to finally get another boy in the house. I hope you are feeling good and all is well. =) Leah
in case you forgot who I am my husband did your wedding video.
Congratulations on the little guy!!!
Congrats on a boy! That's great news. How fun to have both now?! Hope all is well with the Goodman's!
PS You are a stud for making it through camp and a hike! You go girl!
Congrats Sunni! Baby boys are so sweet! It looks like you've had such a fun summer goint to Cali etc. You are such a cute pregnant lady!
Post a Comment