Saturday, July 19, 2008

Steadfast & Immovable!



Wow, I survived Camp Lomia! I'm the camp director in my ward as well as a beehive advisor, and I got to go to camp for the first time in like 10 yrs! Our theme was learning to be Steadfast & Immovable! Our ward's "construction company name" was the ROCKSTAR RENOVATORS! I sure had fun while it lasted, but was most grateful to make that trek back home! I didn't realize how homesick I get! I don't really ever leave town without my kids and hubby! I'm happy I went and got to spend so much time with the girls! I was the only prego lady there! I even survived our long hike!! An all around good experience!

15 comments:

Maren said...

sunni, you blend in like one of the girls! isnt camp so fun. i was the asst. camp director in my old ward and had such a fun time. lots of work but still fun.

Caralee said...

Good for you Sunni! That brought back memories of our first year as beehives at camp with both our moms as cabin moms. My how things have changed!

Brandis said...

Wow, superwoman! Girls camp + hiking + being pregnant all at the same time, I'm impressed and glad you survived it. :) Hey, do you & the girls want to come over & go swimming some time this week?

Kristen said...

Amen to that trek home! I was glad to come home too :)
So fun! I love your name/flag/pics all of it!

Kristen said...

Almost forgot...as if you're even going to check this while in cali!
Hope you had a great bday last week (post please? show us what ya got!) See ya next week!!!!

Nina Olson said...

Yeah now i need to survive a hike like that not being pregnant.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I had to look hard to find you in the pictures- you look like one of the girls!! I've always said I'd freak out if I was given the calling of camp director. Props to you girl- that isn't an easy calling. Way to go- LOOKS LIKE A SUCCESS!

Shelley Goodman said...

What cute Rockstars you guys are. Looked like a successfull girls camp.

mom of 4 said...

Oh I am so glad you had fun at good ole' Camp Lomia! so many memories.

krista nelson said...

this reminds me of our fun times at girls camp in good old harris
1st ward! i bet you thought i disappeared. my purseand phone got stollen at golden's reception and the next day i went to tennessee to see jon and i am now here til sept. call me i dont have numbers anymore. tell the aerobics instr. i will come again i just have been gone since the last time i went!

Breanna and Martin said...

sunni I bet those girls jus tlove you! I wish you could have been my leader at camp!!! I love how the sign turned out! ya'll look like some hot rockstars!

See you tomorrow in Cali!!!!!!!!!!

Margo said...

Vacation pics?!? You looked so cute at church yesterday. Let me know if you wanna swim on Friday or Saturday.

McMemories said...

sunni!!!!!yay for a boy! take it from me boys are soooo fun and they absolutly LOVE their mommies!!!!!!!

Tannis said...

Come on BLOG SLACKER!! Post something new! Haha jk. So that was fun seeing you last night! Peyton and Tatum are seriously adorable.

Megs said...

It was good to see you on Sunday! Keep me posted on the baby news! You look so good!! Hope Tatum is enjoying kindergarten!! How FUN!!!