Wow, where has the summer gone! I can't believe it's already over... well over for those of us with kids in school I guess! I can't think of a better way to end the summer than with 2 weeks of vacate in Cali! We got spend the first week in Carlsbad with the Spencer crew, then the second week in Coronodo with the Goodman gang! After vacation I had 4 days to get Taters ready to start Kindergarten! Time sure flies when you are having fun! Then it was back to the heat and back to the everyday grind! Gotta love it!
Here's Tate on her first day at school as a big kindergartner! She goes all day and absolutely loves it! She loves her cute new teacher Mrs. Peluso! I have been sad for months at even just the thought of her starting school, but everyday she comes home with a huge smile and can't wait to go back the next day, so I know she is doing great and that's helped chill me out! I've had fun getting to spend a lot of extra time with Peyton! I still can't believe she's already in kindergarten though, it makes me feel so old!
I have to give a shout out to my sis Polly and congratulate her on her engagement! She is engaged to Brandon Circle or Butler B as we like to call him! :) He is from Vegas and commutes here to Phx every Thurs. thru Sun. to be with her! We love you both and are so excited for you guys!!
We had so much fun hanging out with all my fam in Carlsbad! Our week consisted of lots of beach time, bike rides, Thrifty's ice cream, lots of good homemade grub (compliments of chef Wendi), a train ride to Old Seaport Village where we got to tour the U.S.S Midway, playing rockband, 2 fun-filled days at SeaWorld, and the best was just lots of time just relaxing at the beach house! Thanks so much mom & dad for the great week, we all had way too much fun!
As if we didn't have enough fun already, we got to spend 5 more days in Coronodo with Trav's fam. we got to stay at the famous Hotel Del Coronodo! What a beautiful hotel! It's 120 years old! We stayed very busy just hangin' out at the beach, walking to a new fun restaurant every night, MooTime ice cream, playing games, a 4 seater bike ride, swimming in the pool, and just kickin' back in our rooms! We had the most amazing time and are so grateful to Grammy & Pappa G for making it all possible! We love you guys, thanks so much for the fun memories! 

Monday, August 11, 2008
So sad to see it end!
Posted by
SunGood
at
3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





22 comments:
Welcome back! Love all the pictures. It looks like you guys had so much fun! You look absolutely adorable. I'm so excited for you guys and the sweet little boy coming soon. Hope you are still doing Bunco. If not, we are going to have to get together for lunch every now and again.
Please tell Polly i said congrats and I definitely want an invite!!! my e-mail is string987@aol.com
Thanks!!
cute pics sunni. Your family knows how to vacation. Congrats to your sister, weddings are always so fun.
Looks like fun! Love the naked buns picture...that is too adorable.
That looks so fun!!! Ahh I am so jealous.
Tatum looks WAY cute for her first day!! Love the updates! You're one hot preggo mama!
Congrats on starting school! It is such a huge step for us too! She looks great! And I was so happy to finally see some darling belly pictures of you!
Tatum is adorable. Love all the pics from your tripS!!! I am so glad we all got to make it for the one week! Cute post!
What a fun way to end your summer!! We are thinking about taking our kids to Southern California in November I need some tips on what's best for kids and how to survive. Please email me any help you can offer me. I can't believe Tatum already started school. We still have two weeks.
What a FUN way to end your summer!! YOu have a darling family...We miss you guys! Can you believe our girls started kindergarten?! Where has the time gone?!
Finally an update! I've been waiting! What a fun vacation! We haven't been to Cali since our honeymoon 4 years ago! I hope you are feeling good. You look great, by the way! We need to get together soon! Call us!
I thought about you & Tatum the other day. :) I'm glad she's enjoying kindergarten! All your vacation pictures are great. You're looking cute! :) It looks like you guys ended your summer well. :)
Wow Sun, that looks like so much fun! And seriously, you look so great. How much time do you have left? And I'm dying to know if you've picked out a name for your baby boy yet!
I love all the pics! Sooooo cute! I'm already dreading Tyson (my baby) going to Kindergarten next year! Vacation photos are awesome! I always have to check your blog since you're the only awesome blogger in the fam! (hint Wendi & Misti!)Your family is so cute!
Tatum is the best! I loved having her in my sumbeam class. She will be a dream for her kindergarten teacher. Brady went to all day K this year and he is my baby, so I can definitely relate to being tearful about kids in kindergarten! Looks like you guys had a great time on your vacation. It was fun to see you at Crackers the other day.
You look like you guys had so so much fun. I am ready for a vacation. Hey I wanted to ask you what software you use to make your blog backrounds. I tried doing it, and it works, but when I put it on my blog, it doesn't stretch to fit the whole screen. :(
What a fun two week vacation. Tatum will have the best summer vacation story in class. Crazy that you already have a child in kindergarten. Tell Polly congratulations.
Sunni- great pictures!!! Aww...the beach is just heaven. I love family pictures on the beach too!
Can you believe that Tatum is already in K?? Now does she go all day? It's sooo strange this year for some reason- just b/c of the all day. It's like the hugest reality check for me. Even though I enjoy the quieter home we have with her being gone, I still get pits in my stomach through out the day thinking of what she is facing. MAN- this mom stuff is hard sometimes!
We would love to get together...seriously anytime!! We don't have set friends we go out with on the weekends and it's usually just brett and i. So that will be fun to get together with everyone.
ps-Wendy's daughter goes to the same school as Taylin and we were hoping they'd be in the same class at registration but they aren't! However, they are classroom neighbors. Fun, huh?
Check out blingblingbyamelia (dot) blogspot (dot) com for a BLING GIVEAWAY! Contest ends August 25th!
What a fun trip with the family. That is great that you guys got to get away with both families. Love all the cute pictures of everyone having tons of fun.
man, so many fun pictures! You guys always seem to be having some sort of party down there. I'm jealous! You and Travis are just so adorable together too...and I love your prengant belly. You are the cutest! Congrats to Tatum on starting Kindergarten!
Post a Comment