Tuesday, September 2, 2008

EmptyNest & Bellylicious!

Well.. an empty nest for a least a few hours a few days a week anyway! Look at my cute little Peyton on her first day back at Mrs. Kerry's preschool! She was so excited to start up again, I think she was getting sick of just hangin' out with me all day! :)

Can anyone tell me honestly how much bigger a belly really can get in 12 weeks? Cause I seriously feel HUGE! Not that I'm surprised, I am known to have quite large babies! I just went to the doc today and got to have my 3rd ultra sound, everything looked great and our little man is still due to arrive Dec. 10th!

25 comments:

The Gunnell's said...

How cute are your girls! I also feel the same way about my belly but you look way better than me! We need to get together sometime! Enjoy your empty nest time when you get it!

CASSIE said...

How cute are you?? When did you start Peyton in preschool? I am wondering whether to start Jada and where...any ideas?

Margo said...

Aren't you just the cutest knocked up girl ever?! ;)

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Whatever you so don't look that big. Dang I will be as big as you, and you will be ready to deliver, and I will still have 4 months to go! Baby is due on my bday so I am loving him already ;) THANK YOU for taking my kids today---look I even had a minute to check out your blog!! I am off to go sip on that slurpee you brought me and lay on the couch. THANK YOU A TON.

Rees Family said...

You look adorable and I really don't think you are any bigger than the rest of us at that stage. I'm so excited for you. I'm looking into preschools for Brooklyn for next year. Any suggestions? I'm clueless.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

You are so cute! I wish that I looked like that with my prego belly; you are all baby. Your due on my Brodie boys B-day, I was 8 day over with him. I guess he was to comfy.

Val said...

MMM mmm your tummy is that size so i can rub it all day long!! Love it! Keep growing bubba!!

Kristen said...

ha! whatevah...the only thing getting big on that body IS your belly - be proud of it!!! I'm sure it's so fun and comfy :)
Love that peyton girl ( I really hope you didn't search for that movie too long...i'm an idiot)

D and Brittany Whipple said...

Heavens, standing by that huge door, you look tiny!! :) You do look so cute!

McMemories said...

you seriously are too cute!! How fun to have a baby for Christmas!! Can't wait to see how dang cute baby boy goodman will be!!

Nina Olson said...

I think you look perfect. How are you feeling these days?

Cassie and Joe said...

If you want to feel small I will show you pictures of me when I was that far along! You look so good! I miss seeing you every week at softball. We need to get together more! I still haven't heard about your dream!

Brandis said...

December 10th is my birthday too! Great day to be born. :) Did Travis tell you about his truck almost getting stolen last week? If not, then you should ask him. It's a pretty good story. :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

wooow! congrats on everything going well in your pregnancy- that is such great news. You look darling Sunni. Payton looks adorable-Taylin has the same backpack!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am so jealous! You look like you are all baby. Honestly. How do you look so skinny?? And beautiful. I wish I was that big. It would be so nice to have this baby in December.

quadmom said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady Sunni! I'm so excited to be able to chat with you more at Bunco!

mom of 4 said...

you are looking so good!! Empty nest what a lucky woman! I am coming to visit around Thanksgiving, jess is getting married so we'll have to try and get together.

gena said...

Your belly is so cute and I wish I looked that good 12 weeks away:)

Shelley Goodman said...

How nice that you get time all to yourself somedays. It will be a while till my turn comes around. You are doing fine in the baby dept. Like I said, you don't even have to wear maturnity clothes yet and I am sure you won't gain 50 pounds like I did.

The Porter Post said...

Hey girl...You are one hot mama!! You look SO GREAT!!!! Can't wait for your little guy to get here!!!

Tannis said...

Woo hoo! I'm excited to see that cute little guy of yours!!

PS- I made my blog private... if you ever want to look at it email me at tanniscrandell@gmail.com and I can send you an invite.
=]

Ami Bethea said...

You look way too cute Sun. It's really not even fair. Can't wait to see your little man :)

Missy said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! I can't wait to see what he looks like, and I hope he comes on time. No more over due babies for you!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I think you feel the same way i do about blogging these days...do you think it's being prego the desire just seems to dwindle away??! lack of energy? I'm not giving up on you though! NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST!

Rees Family said...

You probably won't even see this comment since you haven't posted in forever, but I was wondering if you got my message yesterday. Call me!!!