Monday, November 17, 2008

Dunes Baby!


No, not literally, I did not have my baby at the dunes thank goodness! In fact my doc would die if he knew I even went :) We just had to squeeze in a quick trip before the baby came! Don't worry, I wasn't out riding around.. I was pretty much just the motor home mama! I still had a blast though just chillin' and hangin' out with my fam enjoyin' the little break!

10 comments:

Rees Family said...

You are crazy!!!! I'm glad to hear that you didn't have a Yuma baby. It would have been a little difficult to have visitors. How fun to have a little trip before that sweet baby arrives. Live it up girl!! Those partying days are OVER!

The Tyler's said...

Looks like fun as usual. That pic of you guys in front of the sunset could be on a post card.

Can't wait for your shower! I have Bunko that night so will be there right at 7. Can't wait to see that pregnant belly of yours!

Tara Fischbeck said...

that is so great you are an active prego mommy!

gena said...

What a cute family! Love the pic of your big belly-you look great!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

I just can't even believe that you braved the dunes!!! That's great! Can't wait for your shower tomorrow!! See ya then!

Kristen said...

I'm so sad we couldn't get to go. Dang wind!!!! Next time maybe! yay for peyton...she has her arm back! I was going to tell you how excited she was about it last week when I saw her at the gym. She was wavin' it all around :) Too cute! One of these days maybe I'll see ya around :)

Shelley Goodman said...

I know you are a little disappointed that you didn't have your baby at the dunes because then you could have named him Gordon after his birth place. Looked like a fun trip... I can't believe it's that time of the year again.

Skousen Family! said...

you are crazy!!! When are you due???

Jana said...

Polly's wedding... so cute!... Halloween... so cute!... & your belly... adorable! Good luck!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

your so funny!!I would be scared to death to be that prego going to the dunes. I'm just scared to death of Dunes Period! i'm a wuss! anyways- you look super cute (as usual) um... i hear misti is prego! lets pray for a girl right??