With the craziness of our crazy lives I have neglected to post about two very important birthdays that occurred in March..The first being this handsome guy! I am so lucky to be the wife of such a hottie!
Here are 10 interesting facts about Trav....
It's no coincidence he is holding a bowl of ice cream in this pic..he is well known for being able to pound desserts like nobody's business!
He likes to sing the "Star Spangled Banner" in the shower!
According to him, he has dance moves that are too great to be shared. He says if we saw him dance once, we'd want him to dance all the time!
You may think this guy is quiet... But if you've ever seen him play any sport, you know this is not the case, once he gets in a game, there is no getting him to be quiet!
He loves to wrestle me, according to him, he thinks he's pretty good at it..I always tell him he'd make a terrible attacker so to not quit his day job. This just gets him even more riled up and he tries even harder to take me down! Hilarious!
Every night, right when we get the girls quieted down and ready for bed.. without fail he starts teasing them and chasing them all over the house!
He is a great daddy, he has been known to let the girls do his hair and paint his toes and fingers on more than one occasion!
He is very sweet and is always slipping cash in my wallet! He never gives me grief if I go shopping!
He is a very honest and hard working man! He is always doing favors for people around him and would give his own shirt off his back if someone needed it!
He loves to laugh and have fun! One of his favorite places to go have fun at is the dunes! I can only think of one thing he likes better than the sand dunes ;)
Shelley and I are mean little wifeys, we planned a little surprise birthday party for our twin hubbies.. YES they were surprised and NO, they did not know they would be dressed alike! (I told you we were mean!)We had family and a few close friends over to play rock band, ping pong, and a couple fun games.. One of which was the newlywed game! Talk about a good excuse to get a couple good laughs and learn way more than you wanted to about each other! If you look closely, we even made our men their very own sand dune cake! It was so fun planning a special night for our hubbies, they deserved it! Happy belated birthday Trav! I love you bud!
The other special birthday that occurred in March is this sweet girl! Our little Taters turned 6 years old! She is the sweetest girl, I am so lucky I get to be her mom! Here are 10 interesting facts about Tate...
She is definitely a lover and not a fighter! She is truly a friend to EVERYBODY! A quality I love and admire about her so much!
She LOVES horses, and has quite a large collection of them at home!
She is my good eater, she loves most foods and never complains at what I make for dinner!
Tatum has an amazing voice and loves to sing! When she was a baby, I used to wake up to her singing giberish in her crib!
She has a head full of thick hair! When we go out, we almost always get stopped by people admiring her thick pretty hair!
Taters can sleep like a bear! She sometimes even snores like a bear! She loves to go to bed at night, she always has. She often asks to go to sleep!
She is the best big sister! She loves Peyton, they are truly best friends! Tatum is always kind and patient with her sister and always happily shares whatever she has with her!
Tate is a good student and loves to go to school! She is so excited to be a big 1st grader next year! Her teacher always tells me how kind and sweet Tatum is!
Taters loves to go to the beach! She loves the water, no matter how cold it is! She could sit and play in the sand all day!
One of her favorite things to do with her family is have pajama parties in the family room! We have to all get in our P.J.'s, make popcorn and watch a movie till we all fall asleep! Tatum's birthday happened to fall on "Field Day" at school! Some of the events consisted of shoe throw, hula hoop, flag pull and tug-o-war! Trav and I we able to spend that whole day with her at school and watch her compete! She did such a great job and was such a great sport! We love our Tater Bugs! Happy birthday pretty girl!
Monday, April 6, 2009
March Madness!
Posted by
SunGood
at
11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





20 comments:
Happy birthday Travis and Tatum! It was good to see you guys yesterday. Thanks for holding Brock for us-sorry he pooped on your shirt Trav!
What a fun post! Happy Birthday Trav and Tatum!
Yay for this sweet sweet post! Happy birthday to both of them. Good to know that Tatum likes horses;) Now I just need some more info on Peyton. Glad you guys are doing well. See ya soon ;) Hopefully tomorrow night.
I totally was able to decode your webdings. I am after all, a trained investigator. :) That Taters IS a major sweetie. What a fun bday for Trav. You are so thoughtful and creative.
Yay! What a fun little post. Totally decoded your message. It reminded me to ask you if you are gonna buy a bunny for Easter? Just thought I'd ask. :) Actually our disturbing convo last night made me ask that. I laughed so hard! Just what I needed. That was a fun little party, and I never believed you that Travis talked until I went to that party.
Happy birthday Travis and Tatum! I was cracking up at the pictures from the party. Those games were so fun! We need to plan our game night soon!
Happy birthday to both of you guys. It looks like tons of fun!!
That sweet little Tatum- I wish I knew her better!
My favorite thing is how you guys dressed them exactly the same for their surprise party- TOO FUNNy and I'm still sad I missed it. completely just FORGOT. That's even worse!!
Hope to see you soon Sunni. Please call me soon! xoxo
ps- you and cass better invite me to the game night. i need a fun night out right about now!! it's just work work work go go go over here these days!
So glad you updated Sunni.
Cute post. :)
Happy Birthday to both of you Travis and Tatum! What a great idea to post fun things about both of them. Thanks Sunni for sharing! See you tonight at Bunco?!
Im glad you still put pictures up of their party. It was a fun night. Tatums birthday sounded exciting and eventful too. Crazy how old she is getting! March is just full of fun birthdays!
Happy Bithday! Thanks so much for letting us come to the party! We had so much fun! We need to get together sometime again! I can't believe how big your little girl is getting!!
Happy Birthday Trav and Tatum! I'm glad one of us can still get away with eating all those desserts, I love ice cream!!I just love you guys, thanks for such a cute post Sunni I needed to read something fun:) you're the best!!
I can't believe you had the birthday boys wear matching clothes! That is so funny. Tatum is the sweetest little girl. I loved being her sunbeam teacher. Glad you guys had happy birthdays.
Some fun birthdays for some very special people. What a fun party for Trav. I love that you guys had them matchy matchy...so funny! And Tatum...I just love her. I so wish I could see her more! Let's get together with our Husbands soon!
Fun post! I love the birthday planning! Taters is a doll! I'm telling you...if they made a barbie movie with real life people, I would nominate her for BARBIE! :)
So fun!! I hope my twins wives throw cute matching parties for them:)
I can't believe tatum is so old already!! Time flies so fast!!
xoxo
They are getting so big!! I changed our blog address too if you want to update it in your links.
I hope you are doing well.
Hey Sunni!!! So I have a proposition for you guys! I want to get back into coed softball!! What do you think, would you guys be interested in playing!!??
Post a Comment