
Yesterday, my wild & crazy Peyton turned 5 years old!! They grow up all too fast it's crazy! It seems like just yesterday when I had my sweet baby Peyton, my 8lbs and 14oz baby with a head FULL of dark hair! She came home from the hospital smiling! She was such a happy baby, she walked at 9 months and has had me on the go ever since! She climbs in my bed every morning and wakes me up with a kiss! As wild as she is, she is my most cuddly girl and loves to give hugs and kisses! She has such a soft heart, I've caught her more than once in Gunner's room talking to his pictures!! SO sweet! I LOVE YOU PEYS!! I hope you had the best birthday ever!





15 comments:
Happy birthday Peyton! I wish I would have known it was her bday, we would have brought something by for her! And Keelie for sure would want to tell her Happy to you!
Ashlyn had fun at the party and wore her flower bow today! We love Peyton!
OOPS...I am on my friends computer!! haha! It's Steph!
Happy Birthday Peyton!!! You went all out on that party. Next year, I want an invite. I could use some new hair accessories.
Thank you so much for the birthday treats. You are so sweet. I still have to make up for missing your b-day. I'm such a loser.
Fun! Happy bday Peyton!!
Love her too! When her and Brody turn 16 they are for sure going on a date! She is so cute and what a fun Birthday party.
Happy birthday Sue Sue! We love you!
Happy birthday Sue Sue! We love you!
What a cute b-day party. Love all the pink and black!
You def know how to throw a GIRL PARTAY!!!!
Fun pics, I loved looking at them! Hope your survivin' the daytime quiet; I have a couple of girls to spare if you ever want to borrow them! :) Love ya girl!
What? An update? It's a friggin miracle. ;) Peyton is too cute and feisty like her mom.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Your girls are not matching in these pictures. Same color, yes, but not the same outfit. It's like I don't even know who you are anymore.
HEY! I got a call from the post office the other day. So they held off mailing my invites for an extra day, because they needed extra postage. They needed to be hand scanned due to their "shiny-ness". Give me a break. Sorry they got out late! You should be getting yours today.
Oh my cute!!!! Love the cake, love the outfits, love the girls and love you! What more can I say!?!?!??!
Hi Sunni, I really appreciated your comment in relief society today. I had somewhat of a similar experience. Isn't wonderful how things can change! You are such a strong amazing lady!
Post a Comment