School is officially in session, so for us, that means our summer has sadly come to a close!:( To sum up our summer fun, here's a rundown of things we did to try and beat the heat!
Thanks to Bre, we started off with some family pics!
10 days in Oceanside = a LOT of FUN and a TON of pictures! This trip was definitely the highlight of our summer! If you cram all us Spencer's in one house, with lots of food it's bound to be a good time! Thank you Mom & Dad for one of the funnest trips ever, can't wait till next year!
Even Barbie joined in on the hot tubbin' fun!
Only my mom could get away with this get-up for breakfast! :)We spent so much time searching for those tricky little sand crabs!
The WHOLE crew rode bikes to the park and played a pretty intense game of whiffle ball!
Sorry Dad, apparently Blackberries aren't waterproof! :(
Nothing like ending your night with a S'more....
and starting your day with a little Rock Band!
Everywhere we go Gunns, there you go too bud! We love you baby boy!GO MOM!
We hit up Knott's Berry Farm for a fun-filled day of non-stop rides! Our gals were fearless and went on every high flyin', fast roller coaster that they were tall enough to ride!
I got to celbrate my birthday this year CA style! I got to spend all day at the beach with my fam, then after got treated to a HOT date by this handsome guy!

We all bought surfboards and tried our luck at surfing...sometimes we got up and a lot of times we didn't! :)
Nothing like caking on the sunscreen and squeezing in your wetsuit only to discover you put it on backwards!
When not on a fun VACA, we filled the void with lots of fun water actives with family and friends!
For FHE my parents treated us all to a fun night at EXTREME PLAY! It definitely was EXTREMEly fun!Of course after, we had to hit up L.J.'s Pizza, our family's all time fave for dinner! As usual, we weren't let down! Where else can you get the best thin crust pizza, $1 salad bar, and a free ice cream cone after your meal?!
What an emotional day this was for me, Tatum started 1st grade and my little Peyton Sue started all day kindergarten! I still can't believe it! Luckily, I survived the day and so did they! The trick has been trying to keep myself busy each and every day till they come home! Evey one kept telling me how lucky I was to have my day all to myself... I'm like are you kidding? I've been quite sad about it, I love hanging out with my gals all day long! With all this spare time I have, now I don't have an excuse to keep my house clean and my laundry done! :)
What a cute bunch of kids! Tatum & Peyton love going to the same school as their cousins!
Here's the gals with their cute new teachers!
That's officially all that this summer had to offer us this year! Time flies so fast and things can change so quickly, I've definitely learned to try and cherish every minute and NEVER take anything for granted, especially the time I get to spend with my family! Life truly is a gift, you can never tell your family you love them enough, especially your kids! I hope I spend every day showing my family how much I love them! They are truly my fuel that keeps me going each and every day!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
SUMMER: Part II
Posted by
SunGood
at
4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
wow, you guys always have the most fun filled summers EVERY! i dont think i do that much in a whole year. : ) feel free to come clean my house if you are needing something to do!
Were you guys home at all this summer?? :) I'm glad you got to do so many fun things with your families. Come over if you get tired of the quiet at your house. :)
What a busy summer! I'm surprised you were able to squeeze us in a few times! I feel for ya on the going back to school. I loved having Joe home with me everyday! Keelie and I are already getting bored. Yesterday Keelie randomly said to me "Peytons house", which means she wanted to come over. We need to go to lunch or something next week! love ya!
Sound like the best summer ever! I so wish we could have gone to Cali this summer. I loved seeing Germaine's house.
You look like a Barbie. Perfect!
I was laughing about the backwards wet suit picture!
Miss you tons.
What a fun summer. I feel exactly the same way you do about my kids being at school all day. It takes some getting used to, but it gets easier. We will definitely do more lunches together.
We are getting together next Tuesday for brunch if you are interested... email me. Just go to my profile, my email is there :)
Seriously Sunni, your summer rocked! Your kids are stinkin adorable and you are a total hottie in EVERY picture. Do you ever look crappy on vacation. Holy cow. I need to take notes and not look like such a frumpy housewife all the time. We definitely need to go to lunch. Brooklyn starts school next week. Lets do it! See ya soon...with food. ;)
Gee girl. Seeing that picture of Gunns name in the sand just turned me into a huge mess! I think it is nice for you to have the girls in school, doing what they do best. And for you to have your time, for what ever you feel like doing, that you do best. I am so happy that you got a great vacation!
PS. Email me your address. I am doing a shower for Jaime Praul in September, and would love to send you an invite.
a_teerlink@yahoo.com
Prahl! Geez!
Such a fun trip! I have been waiting for you to post something about it. You look so cute in every picture! I should take some lessons from you on how to get ready. Your family would be fun to vacation with.
Tell Peyton happy birthday for us! We were over visiting Kamryn when Kelsi and Kaitlyn came home from her party. It sounded like so much fun!
I finally have a blog so I wanna be friends!! All your pictures are so cute! I miss you guys and hope you are doin good! Love you!
What a fun summer!! I swear , you guys are the funnest family!!! Miss you! WE'll have to do lunch sometime and catch up! Oh, I made our blog private. Send me your email...trishaporter1979@gmail.com.
Love ya!!!
looks like you had a fantastic summer! all the pics are so cute!
Post a Comment