This is the name of the cute little dance group the girls are apart of! The gals all got a chance to show off their skills last week by performing in the Veteran's Day and Gilbert Days parades!
Travis was the only guy amongst all the girls! He was the lucky one that got to pull his truck and trailer with all the girlies on it. To represent, I made him even wear pink and black! The little girls loved it...deep down, I know he did too! :)
For the Gilbert Days parade we got to sit on the sidelines and just kick back and enjoy the show! When I saw our girls float coming down the street I got so excited! I was such a proud little mommy watching my cute girls march down the street, shaking their little pompoms while smiling and waving to the crowd!
I think the Gilbert Days parade will be a fun new tradition for our family! A fun, free family activtity where you get all sorts of candy thrown at you, what could be better?
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Dance Addiction!
Posted by
SunGood
at
1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
The Gilbert Days parade sounds way better then the Veterans Day parade. They probably felt more part of the parade being able to walk with their friends. It was fun seeing you guys driving down the street in the vets. parade though. So fun!
Oh, and is that an Obama shirt Travis is wearing?
Dang I totally forgot about the pics I took for you! You should have reminded me...I feel bad they could have made it this post :) Cute girls as always!!
wow, they look like professional dancers in those super cute warm ups! Parades are so fun, wish I would of thought about going, Lane would have had so much fun. And way to go Travis to help represent all those girls and for wearing pink:)
How cute are those little dancers??? I always wonder what fun things we have in store for us when Sadie is older. I'll tell Dusty to start mentally preparing himself to wear pink...just in case :)
They look fabulous! Love that Trav got to participate. How fun for your girls.
Parades are always fun! Your girls look cute as ever!
Dear Sunni. I love you. The end.
PS. I love your girls too.
Hope you don't mind a post from Shelly and Melinda's friend from the salon (the one who met you at the turkey trot right before Gunner's bday)... Just wanted to tell you that my family has been thinking of you all this week and pray for you every day still. Thinking of you with lots of love today! P.s. Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment