Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas Eve!

I love Christmas Eve almost as much as I love Christmas day! We had such an eventful day tody! We went to a breakfast at my Grandma's, Mexican fiesta at my parents where we all opened up new P.J.'s, then we had dinner and a white elephant gift exchange at the Goodman's! We got to spend tons of time visting with family and our kids today! Doesn't get much better then that! I hope everyone has an awesome Christmas and that they take the time to enjoy the time spent with family and friends, and reflect on the Savior and how He is the greatest gift to us all! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

11 comments:

The Porter Post said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad you're bloggin'...SO CUTE! Your layout and background is so adorable! You'll have to let me know how you did that! Anyway, I'm so excited for Christmas too! It's almost 6:30 in the morning and my family is still sleeping, but I'm too excited to go back to bed!! I hope you and your family have the best Christmas ever! And thanks again for the gifts, you are so awesome, and I'm so blessed to have you as my friend! Love ya girl! Talk to ya soon!

Skousen Family! said...

hey GIRL!
Ok I am so glad that you got your shopping DONE! I hope you had a GREAT day.... Just saw your family christmas card at my parents house! Gosh I love the SPENCERS! tell everyone I said HI!

Shelley Goodman said...

We had fun with everyone today too! I didn't even hear what you got for Christmas. I think you guys are leaving for the dunes tomorrow? I hope you guys have a Happy New Year since I wont see you before!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Darling pics. Love the slide show stuff you do. Thanks for such a wonderful and memorable day. Christmas was so fun. Enjoy the dunes, and have a happy and safe New Year.

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

YAY, YOU LAME'O WHERES MY CARD??
MY EAMIL IS JENNHAD@MSN.COM, GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS WHEN YOU EMAIL ME BECAUSE I TO AM LAME JUST LIKE YOU!!!HEE HEE

Tannis said...

Do you mean the big Crandell family party? No, we didn't go to that. I don't know why. I don't remember the last time we went to that haha. Kinda sad... I wish I knew all of our family better. I never know who anyone is at those things!
We had a great Christmas!! We spend it at our cabin with all the fam. How was yours?

Maren said...

cute pictures. looks like a fun day! did i know that your sister had another baby? i like her with dark hair!

McMemories said...

you and your girls are the cutest!! So happy you had a great christmas!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

i think you might be at the dunes for tomorrow night- but CHECK MY BLOG!!!! IT'D BE A BLAST IF YOU AND TRAVIS CAME TO PARTY WITH ALL OF US!!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Look how fun you are! Ditto with Trish's comments! Thanks for saying hi! I added you to my friends list, and cant wait to see more of what you guys are up to in the new year. You are DARLING as always!

Aimee

Lynsey said...

Hey sunnie I just thought I would say hello, its been A LONG time since I have seen you. Your family is so cute, your girls are absolutly adorable. my blog is private but you can email me your email address if you want.
lynseyadams@hotmail.com
Lynsey (adams) Hardison