Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

We partied at the dunes for 6 days for New Years! ( riding..games..sparkling cider..) And had a BLAST! I hope everyone got a smooch from their sweetie and kicked off 2008 the right way! I know I sure did!

12 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

I was shocked to get a comment from you tonight! I didn't realize you were coming home today! Glad you all made it home safely!!! Wish we could have been there...someday!

Rees Family said...

Sunni- You guys have way too much fun. I saw Travis loading up the quads Wednesday night and I was so jealous. Your girls are adorable. Are you so excited that church has changed to 12:30. Even with the late start, we will still be late. We were late when church started at 3 p.m. We just can't get our act together.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. Not many do. I am being induced next Friday. Yippee! I'm ready. I am so sick of driving up to Scottsdale every day for appointments. This baby needs to make an appearance NOW! Anyhow, bunco next week. I need it. Have a great weekend. If I see Travis loading the quads again, I'm jumping in the back.

Margo said...

HEY! I am glad you guys had fun and came back! Our New Years was pretty fun. I now have a girl on the war path to hunt me down...funny story. Anyway, I will talk to ya soon. I am hanging stuff in my house finally and need some opinions. Your blog is cute, love the background.

Brandis said...

That looks like one heck of a party! I love the pics of the girls on their little bitty pink quads. How cute. :) Only Arizona children make snow angels in the sand! :) Happy new year to you all! :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

YES FOR SURE NEXT YEAR YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO JOIN THE BIG PARTY AKA: MVT REUNION! it seriousyl was so much fun seeing people sunni. your trip looked like you had a blast. and i always new you were an alcoholic- i know that was real wine you're holding there!! darling pics!! i'm such a wuss i probably wouldn't last at the dunes for more than one day and i'm NOT even kidding. i'm glad everyone arrived safe and sound.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

ps- cute new blog!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I love it! You took some dang cute pics! I'm glad I got to be there for a couple days of your journey :-) Love ya tons

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Love your face with the cider bottle!! I bet it was freezing there!

Shelley Goodman said...

I know, I wish we could of hung out more too! I still can't beleive you guys went for 6 days, 3 was about all I could handle. A day trip would be fun or an over nighter. Let's plan! Oh, do you know Rachelle Lindblom (Dana). She married my cousin. They came up on Tuesday and she said she knows you guys. Your aunt lived next door to her family.

Margo said...

DUH! Ya we will be here this weekend. Lets do something. I have your present still too but I need to finish a couple things on it so give me a day or two. . .

Oh, about a Christmas blog or New Years. I am SO bad about taking pictures. Christmas was kinda random this year. We spent it in the hospital. Not too fun. Oh well. Talk to ya later. Let me know about this weekend.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Hey there,
I found you on another blog and thought I'd say hello!!! Tj says "I love their countertops!!"
Anyways- Happy New Year!!

The Porter Post said...

What a fun way to ring in the new year! I love the "bubbly" pic! You guys are such a cute family...I miss you! We need to get together soon!! Love ya girl!!