Thanks for the tag Steph!! Trav was making fun of me for answering these questions!
Tag #1
1. Where did you meet your husband? Me and my hubby went to highschool together and graduated the same year and we were in the same ward!
2.What was the first thing you said to your husband? Probably something along the lines of, "Hey Trav, long time no see.." Cause we had known eachother, but didn't go out till years later!
3. Where was your first date? Cheesecake factory then goofy golfing, then back to my place to play pool!
4. Where was your first kiss? At the dunes! How cool is that?
5. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement? Quick! We dated for 3 months, then married 3 months later!!
6. Where did you get engaged? In Vegas! On top of the Eiffel tower at the Paris Paris Hotel! It was so awesome, and I was so surprised!
7. Where were you married? Mesa, Arizona Temple
8. How did your reception go? It was fun! We had a lot of support from family and friends and it was so fun seeing everybody... Trav of course was counting down the minutes till it was over, then practically ran me out of there! :)
9. How was your honeymoon? Amazing of course! We got to spend a week in Pagosa Springs, CO. We rented a hummer to drive around, went horseback riding, ate out a lot, and just chilled! Time of my life!
Tag #2
Four Places I've lived....
1. Mesa,AZ
2. Mesa, AZ
3. More Mesa, AZ
4. And now Gilbert! (finally a change of scenery!) :)
Four jobs I've had....
1. Mom and loving it!
2. Hairstylist
3. secretary for a land developers office
4. Those are the only real jobs I've had!!
Five things I'd like to do before I die....
1. Disney cruise with our family!
2. bungee jump!
3. African safari
4. At least 5 days at Disneyworld
5. Snowboard Big Bear
Four favorite desserts....
1. RockyRoad icecream
2. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!
3. Sugar cookies!
4. Pizookie!
Four facts about me....
1. I once went on a date with creepy David Copperfield!!
2. I don't hold still very long, I love to be active! Exercise, play softball, snowboard, wakeboard, go dune'n! I love it all!
3. I love going on vacation! I don't care where it is, I just love to go and be with my family!
4. I'm left-handed, but can do most things with both hands, even write!
Four favorite TV shows....
1. Man vs. Wild
2. Seriously, that's the extent of my T.V. watching! Remember, I don't hold still very long! :)
3.
4.
Tag #3
6 facts/habits about myself...here's the good and the ugly!
1. I love watching movies at home with Trav in my P.J's after we've put the kids to bed! I love going to the movies too!
2. I haven't been to the dentist in 7 years!! Yikes! Don't worry I take great care of my teeth though!!
3. I have a tendency of running late...
4. I hate getting ready! I don't do it unless I absolutely have to!
5. I have never broken a bone! (Knock on wood) I attribute that to, tons of milk drinking! I drink it with almost every meal!
6. I just got diagnosed with Grave's disease! Sounds worse than it is.. don't know too much about it yet but I know I'll be on meds probably most of life and have to get frequent check ups!
I TAG, Jill Tyler, Margo Brown and Maryanne!!! Just copy and paste this to a new post! Have fun answering the questions girls!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
TAGGED!!
Posted by
SunGood
at
6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Those are some fun things about you. I didn't realize you guys only dated for 3 months. So we went to cheesecake factory for dinner tonight. I am trying to make it so I don't have to make dinner this week:) Thanks again for coming over today!
Loved it! Thanks for playing along!! Bryant laughed at me too for doing it...it really is not my thing, but I figured what the heck! Your family picture is adorable. We still have yet to get one...with the lovely incident this week I am not so sure it is gonna happen! Really, let's think about the dunes. I think it would be fun for us to go--it has been WAY to long since I have gone.
Um, date with david copperfield, what the?!? I love reading these things, it's always fun learning new things about people. I never would have guessed that it's been 7 years since your last trip to the dentist, you have lovely teeth. :)
Thanks, that was fun!
I'm starting to think I'm the only one that's never had a pizookie...
Post a Comment