Sunday, January 6, 2008

Belated Pics!



Here are some belated pics of our family's overly coordinated Christmas outfits!

9 comments:

Rees Family said...

We missed you today. Your kids were so cute in Primary. Peyton was fully singing to all of the songs. So cute! Hey, don't forget Bunco Tuesday. They are inducing me Wednesday, so it better be a super fun night. See you then.
p.s. Those pictures are so cute. I'm impressed you can get Travis to match you guys. Craig is kind of a pill when it comes to stuff like that.

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Perfect! I didn't get to see you guys that Sunday. You all look amazing as always. Hope you are feeling better sooooo soon. Thanks for offering to watch the kids too. I really appreciate that. Hopefully we can get together soon. Feel better. Love ya!!

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

Hey isn't being overly coordinated what Christmas is all about. You guys look so cute. You need to call me so we can set up a play date with our girls!!

Margo said...

NICE outfits! I did like that you used the black sweater idea with Travis. And why the heck are you on MY case for waiting to put up Christmas pictures when you didn't have them up. I should have used that excuse a while ago.

Maren said...

cutest family, like always! i wish i were as cute as you. also, i am loving the chanel earrings....bling bling sista! we need to get together soon! i still havent seen your house, what, 2 years later? sheesh, can you beleive it is almost 2 years? CRAZY!

Brandis said...

overly coordinated. you crack me up. :) I think it's cute. :)

Margo said...

Dude, I was just changing that post and you left me a comment. We totally have ESPN. (From mean girls) Anyway, hope you feel better. Yes I will be at Bunco ready to kick your trash. (With the most losses of course!) My parents are coming tonight and might be staying at my house......yikes. Totally need to go pick it up!

Nina Olson said...

cute fam. Ok so I saw your blog from Jen Sherwood and I totally recognize you but I can't figure out where I know you from. What high school did ya go to?

Nina Olson said...

Oh ok, who was your ex? It's coming together now!! How are you. You have the cutest family ever. You look amazing for having 2 girls. I can't wait until I have my baby and can hit the gym again.