We were trying to make good use of the last few days of the girls Christmas vacation, so Trav took me and the girls on a little bike ride right when he got home from work.. The girls love riding their bikes so that was fun.. We ended up going to dinner and a movie after, we saw "The Water Horse".. actually a pretty cute movie, except I couldn't really enjoy it cause I started to get really sick. I came home with 104 temp and was down and out for 4 days! So much of making use of those last few days huh!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Day with Daddy!
Posted by
SunGood
at
1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





24 comments:
oh stinky! glad you are better. i think you guys are concentrating too much on riding those bikes, especially travis! : ) i cant remember the last time i rode one so i shouldnt be talking. we are available anytime pretty much. tell us when and we will be there! ok, bowling...is that when i set you up with danny? oh brother, im so glad that one didnt work out!!!!! hes a loser and we are no longer friends...lets just say, we dont hire friends anymore to do work for us!
alright- those pics are so stinkin cute. honestly, those activities are the BEST!!! what more can you do with the kids at this stage in life than ride skooters and bikes all day?? I LOVE IT. And why am i not suprised your girls have perfect hair and are matching for the bike ride?? oh boy- we really would stand out as orphans if you lived on our street!!! hahaha. alright- literally my kids are climbin all over right now begging to go for a skooter ride!! of we go! darling pics!
You guys are so dang cute. I so wish Craig and I had bikes. I guess I'd rather put the money into my house for now though. I'm sorry you've been so sick. That sucks. I am sooooo sad I'm missing bunco tomorrow night. They moved up my induction to 5 am Wednesday, so I need to stay home and rest. I got a sub, but I am way sad about it. I will for sure be there in February. I really hate to miss. It helps me stay sane. Then again, new baby, sanity out the window for good.
Ha! I am laughing about the comment about Danny! I guess he left quite a few GREAT friends in his wake! Oh the good old relationships. You hope someone would change!
Well, anyway... It looks like family bikes were the hot item this year, and that we missed the boat! How do you look so beautiful on a family bike ride? Honestly.
Bummer that you were sick! My whole family has had throat problems this week too. We need to get bikes, they are so fun! I also see that Travis is still growing out his beard, looking good. Casey would look like he smeared orange jello all over his face.
Thanks for the b-day card you are too sweet! I hear ya on the whole sick thing I got it too. Sounds like you guys had a fun new year!
Why do you ALWAYS have to look so cute doing stuff? Seriously. But that is a fun activity. Brock and I haven't riden bikes in so long. We did, however, rollerblade from our 1st apartment on Val Vista and University to my sister's house on Val Vista and McLellan. We made her drive us back, we were exhausted. A park is a much better idea!
Hey, thanks for the sweet comment. You do not need to bring me dinner. I should be bringing you something since you were sick. They moved up my induction to tonight, so I guess I better go pack some bags.
Craig is bummed he's missing early morning basketball tomorrow because of the baby. Glad to know he has his priorities in line.
K so how do you get the backround you have? I see so many cute ones but can't figure it out!!
Hey girl, cute pics! Don't you just love bike riding with the fam? I'm sorry you were sick! I would love to have the girls over to play anytime...don't hesitate to call. And YES, we need to plan are night out at Cheesecake Factory! I love ya girl, talk to you soon!
Favorite pics! We love bikes!!! Glad you are feeling better. I didn't get an email from you though regarding your voicemail...I wil check again tomorrow after I get home from school. Have a great day!
SUNNI! I haven't seen you in forever. I saw your link on Wendi's blog. I am thrilled for you that you are so happy. Your girls have grown up so much since I last had you do my hair, I think Peyton was brand new and you had just moved into the house in Lehi. You look beautiful as ever. I have a blog too but it's private - if you want too take a look at my family just email me and I'll send you an invitation! thebetheas@cox.net It is so nice to see you. Love ya, Ami Bethea
Hello this is your VAIN friend writing...punk. I am still laughing about your, "That's the best part" comment. You have officially moved up the list on the funniest people I know.
Sorry you have been sick. Hopefully your back to yourself soon! Looks like fun going on a bike ride as a family! I loved your family christmas pictures, sooo cute in black and red!!
Ohhhhhhh...that's right! I forgot about that comment. Hopefully that statement doesn't come true in a week or so.
The girls really could not be any cuter on their bikes and matching outfits...of course!
Sorry I have been MIA lately. Read my post and you will find out why. I should have called you, but it's just been crazy!
Sunni! How are you? I never see you anymore, so it's fun to find your blog! We missed you and your fam. at the Crandall Christmas party. We should get some cousins together sometime and let our kids play, there are a lot of little girls in the family. Your girls are so cute!
Becky (Denham) Jones
What fun to spend the day with the family. That look like so much fun to ride bikes. I'm sorry that you got sick thats no fun. We need to get together and all go out some night. Here is my email bredaley@hotmail.com so email me your number.
sheesh, that's lousy that you got sick. I REALLY hate getting sick. me & the 2 big kids are just finally over the colds we've had for the last week & 1/2. I almost don't want to take them anywhere because I'm afraid they'll catch something else. anyways, I hope you're feeling better!
Look how cute you little fam is! How are you?
Rachel bradshaw Bostock
Hey thats no fun. Well I got your comment on the tin shelf and I actually just got access to a bunch of new supper cool styles. So any time you want to take a look at them just let me know....
Wow, look who I found! Your girls are soooo cute and I love their big hair in the pigtails. If Blogspot was never invented who knows when I would ever find my old friends.
My pregnant wife and I with our 2 year old boy live in Gilbert. Check out our blog and keep in touch.
Dude, are you back? I think you should have stayed and gone to see National Treasure with us. My little brother is gonna stay with us tonight with some of his friends...yikes! Anyway, hope you had fun and you better be in church tomorrow. I am tired of the "sick" excuse! ;) You know I love ya!
Hey back. I actually just moved back to AZ in November. So anytime you want to do lunch I am down. Alan has decided to go back to school so for the next hopefully only 3 years we are here! It is crazy to be back. Your fam always makes me smile. ZUKA!
Post a Comment