Sunday, January 13, 2008

Quick trip to the dunes!


Yes, we went to the dunes yet again! This time was just a real quick, fun trip! Jesse, Kristen and the girls, Jared and all his brothers, combined with me and my fam made quite the crew! What a better way to spend time with friends and family then at the dunes? Always a good time!










<

15 comments:

The Willis' said...

Hi sun. Will you email me that picture of jared and his brothers. Glad you had fun wish I was there.
Talk to You later.

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Looks like another fun time. Love Peyton's haircut and Trav's beard!!

Maren said...

oh my gosh, i think you just need to move there! you spend more time there than at home!! : )

Margo said...

FUN! I forgot to tell you Peyton's hair is so cute. Nice work. Brock said Travis mentioned the guys going to the dunes on Sat....? I am a lil' nervous about that one.

Brandis said...

Donny is going to laugh so hard when I show him the pictures of Wolfman Travis. :) I just can't get over how cute all the little girls are on the pink quads.

hohoho said...

Is that dad working on his sand rail yet again?? By the way nice grizzley man adams.....See ya tomorrow...

The Oborn Family said...

Oh man - a January activity outside?? What is that like? I can't be outside here in Utah for more than a few minutes without getting a little angry at the cold weather. I miss the AZ weather!

Mary Anne said...

Hey little dune goers! It's good to see you vacation was funa nd eventful...even if you did get sick...that's no fun! I still haven't done the tag you did like a month ago...I sort of fell off the face of the earth over vacation (kinda fun) but I'm back now! I'll go do that tag!

Breanna and Martin said...

Sunshine! You better call me when you want to go to the temple! I'm so excited to be the official babysitter :-) Ok so #1 I'm so jealous you went to the dunes again. #2 Trav's beard MUST go. #3 Suzie's hair is adorable and #4 I just love you

ok :-)

Ami Bethea said...

How fun! We love going to the dunes. When are you guys going next? I love your tough riding gear! I think I have the same pink goggles.

The Porter Post said...

You guys are so fun! Glad you had a good time!

Shelley Goodman said...

How fun that Kristen and the girls went! You guys should just be winter residents over there.

The Gunnell's said...

Hey Suni! looks like you guys had a blast! steve couldn't believe travis had a beard in that picture!

The Tyler's said...

If I could just go on a 1/3 of the fun you trips you go on, I would be one happy girl!
Looks like yet another fun trip to the dunes.
I think we are going to the Zoo tomorrow, if you and the girls want to come along!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

WOOOW-all i see is DIRT AND MORE DIRT!!!!!!!!! that's so fun you guys have a fun hobby you love to do as a family like that!! i've said it before...I'M SUCH A WIMP and probably wouldnl't last more than an hour out there!
okay so the willis's went?? is that Preston i see there?? HOW FUNNY! I love those Willis boys. They're so much fun.
Cute pictures-looked like you guys had fun!