We will all miss our sweet prophet Pres. Hinckley! I had the opportunity of reading his biography a few years back and was able to gain a greater love and appreciation for him and my testimony was forever strengthened about all the hard work and the unshakeable faith that comes from the calling to be a prophet! Tatum is so sweet and sensitive, when she was saying our family prayer last night, she routinely said "We're thankful for our prophet Pres. Hinckley"..then broke down in tears! It wasn't until I reassured her that he lived an amazing life..and is so happy to rest and be with his sweet wife and Heavenly Father forever, that she finally calmed down and was able to smile at the thougth of that! I'm so grateful for him and the life that he lived and the influence he had over all of us! 
Monday, January 28, 2008
Our beloved prophet!
Posted by
SunGood
at
10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





20 comments:
That picture is so cute of them. There really is not a cuter couple!
I'm so jelous of your princess on ice trip. I had no idea about it. Maybe next year!
Did you lighten your hair more? I love it in all those pics! You look amazing.
that is so sweet. i am tearing up right now. kids are so sweet and sensitive, i love it!
i am going private soon. leave me your email if you want an invite.
Aw I love it. I will miss that man!
About the braces...haha maybe I will have a similar experience! Thanks for the pep talk haha
And p.s...your blog isn't allowed to be that cute
What a sweet little girl! It's amazing how perceptive they are at such a young age when us grownups don't think they understand things like that.
out of control is right! i wasnt expecting this kind of a response for going private. nice to know that people really look at my blog and not just me! ; )
Tatum is so sweet. I just love that she was so sensitive to that. Ashlyn wasn't quite understanding it today because she has only seen him in pics and so she saw more pics today and it just didn't click. She will probably surprise me tomorrow though and tell me all about where he is now! Love kids!!!
I am so the same way. In fact I thought about and was like, I can hear the gossip now. "That Brown chick is a lil promiscuous" Nope, not gonna happen. And if you had that pic and Brock walked in...I would have to beat you up.
I love that picture, I've never seen that one...and that is so sweet about Tatum. I remeber when Pres. Hunter passed away and I could NEVER remember the name of the new prophet and I would get sad and feel silly. What a sweet girl...
I am so sad you guys couldn't make it yesterday! I hope Travis is feeling better, I don't even know what was wrong. We need to plan another trip though!
Are you kidding, Case was ready to stay over night and go the next day! We even saw some of your friends, Mandy (you worked with her at your salon) and I think her husbands name was Tyler or Kyle? It was her first time so she was kind of nervous. They were nice.
I emailed you back. I forgot to mention though that Steph Gabbitas made my header for me. I don't have any of that cutsie stuff like you...she is just getting into it, so she likes practicing! Hope you are having a great day...and Trav and Peyton are feeling better hopefully!
Bitter sweet moment huh? I love how you shared your testimony being strengthened of him a few years ago. Isn't that so great how we can apply Moroni's promise to any principle of the gospel? By you studying his life and learning more about him and then praying for your own confirmation that he is a prophet of God, and then receiving a huge conviction that he is. Isn't that just amazing the way our gospel works and the things we are promised will happen if we will just apply ourselves more? This life is too short. There is no room for short cuts. It's time to 'Stand A Little Taller'. I will always remember Pres. Hinckley's challenge to us in this generation. I'm so happy he's home with his sweet wife.
Sunni, yours and Wendy's little girls look like twins... do they look alike in person or just the pictures? How close are they? Well looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and I love that you dress your two girls alike. If I had two girls, I would do the same thing!
Sunni, yours and Wendy's little girls look like twins... do they look alike in person or just the pictures? How close are they? Well looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and I love that you dress your two girls alike. If I had two girls, I would do the same thing!
How sweet of little Tatum. Amazing how much love she could have for our prophet at such a young age.
Hey,
Ya I sell all sorts of the good brands. I am just waiting for my rep to get back in town to place my next order. I will let you know ok
Tatum is so sweet! Brynna was shocked by it too! A child's faith and love truly amazes me! I mean, our girls obviously never met him, but they know he was our prophet and just cared so much about him! Sweet girls!
Sunni- Thanks for the offer to help. I honestly don't know what anyone can do. I have to hold Brooklyn all day which means the packing is slow going. I don't want her to be around anyone else's kids either. It's tough. I was wondering if we could borrow your trailer to move. I told Craig to call, but I doubt that happened. Let me know. Thanks.
Ok missy, I saw your comment on Jennifer Cauthen's post...you are so busted. My bad for "copying" you. Not everyone is cool as you on their own. The rest of us need help. ;)
hey! thanks for saying hi! it has been awhile! you love twin boys....ha ha:) i love them too! cute blog, and have i told you how darling your little girls are? keep in touch!later!
Post a Comment