Tatum & Peyton were so excited to go to this show yesterday! I'm glad they weren't disappointed because it seriously was the cutest show ever, they loved it! It was fun having a little gal time with just us, my mom, Misti & Gracie!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Princesses on Ice!
Posted by
SunGood
at
10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
So cute. I wish I would have known about it. Ashlyn was the only one that didn't go...that would have been fun. Maybe next year. Have a great day.
How fun!! It's the best seeing their little faces light up when they see those princesses...so happy you gals were able to go!
Your girls are absolutely adorable. I love the fact that their hair is always done so cute. How do you have the time? I can barely get out the door, let alone do Emily's hair cute. It looks like you guys had a great time. My girls would have loved it. I might never leave the house again after having this baby. It's just too much work.
All these things that moms with girls have to do! I never even hear about things like this. I must live in a dark hole.
I wanted to take Brooklyn but it just didn't work out. I hope they come again soon so that will be able to take both girls.
How fun!!! We totally wanted to go to that but the timing just wasn't good. Hopefully next time. Ashtyn is TOTALLY into the princesses.
how fun! i bet it was a cute show. i would love to take brynlee, maybe next year or the year after.
yup I'm super jealous! I'm not gonna lie, I probably would have liked it more than all of the nieces! Its ok...I get to go to Disneyland this week :-)
Looks like fun! I bet Brittney would love a show like that before too long:) Oh they grow up so fast!
you are so fun taking your girls to that! they must adore you...I hope I can be that awesome as a mom!
Post a Comment