It was such a privilege to be able to particiapte in London's Run yesterday!
I got together with some old gal pals from highschool and we decided to brave the
10k challenge! I even ran into our cousin Brandis there amongst all the people that were there! For me, it was amazing for two reason.. 1) The proceeds went towards a cute little boy named Troy, who is struggling with Leukemia..Troy is my good friend Jill's nephew, so it felt so good to run and be able to contribute to such an amazing cause! 2) Since I've been sick, I haven't been able to do a lot of physcial activity, but this past month with the help of my meds..I have felt better than I have felt in a long time! Just the fact that I was able to run and finish strong, was such a great feat for me!!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
London's Run!
Posted by
SunGood
at
9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





18 comments:
Check you out!!! I am so happy that you were able to do that. Good for you! Hopefully we will get to see you today sometime. Way to conquer your battle! You are amazing.
It was so much fun!! Thanks for keeping me motivated. Seriously I am crippled today but it was worth it. I'm glad you were able to accomplish this especially for your medical reasons. It just goes to show there is no limit to what you can accomplish! Love ya.
It was such a fun surprise to see you there! I don't know about you but I pretty much can't move from the waist down. It was completely worth it though. I'm totally proud of you for doing it and I'm glad you're feeling so much better. Hooray for scientists that make medications that help people resume a normal life! :) PS I told you you'd smoke me! :)
Way to go chick! I was sad I couldn't go, maybe next time. You should do the Rock & rock Half Marathon with me next year. Your girls looked cute at church. Tatum came and gave me a big hug when I walked down the hall...melted my heart!
Hey Sun, I am glad you are feeling much better. My friend ran in the same marathon. When are you coming to see my new house so our girls can play? Call me!
I was so excited to see you! I was a little jelous of all the runners, but then again I loved just cheering you all on. Thanks so much for running! It means so much to Troy's family.
SOOOO fun. Two weeks at freestone for sure. You should come run with me every night!
I paid attantion too! Brock was like "Are you guys having a lover's quarrel? You haven't talked to her at all during church." I thought that was pretty funny.
So good to see you at church. I can't get over how cute your girls are. Are you going to Bunco tomorrow night? I CANNOT wait. I need a little break and am really excited.
Craig and I are extremely grateful for the trailor use this week. You guys are the best. Thanks.
As for watching Brooklyn, she has had this nasty cough for 9 days. I don't want her to bring it into anyone's house. Therefore, she is stuck with me. But thanks for the offer. I know she would love to play with your girls.
Are you guys going to the Valentine's party on Friday? Craig and I are debating it. We are interested to know if it is going to have a good turnout.
You go girl!! I'm so glad that you're doing better...I was so happy to see that! We need to run together in the Rock n Roll marathon next year!!
Good for you Sunni! That's fun that you ran into Brandis...and look at you being so in shape AND helping a good cause. Way to go! Glad you are feeling good too...
Good for you! My brother and his girlfriend did this run also.
way to go girlfriend. I heard about that London run. What an AMAZING cause. I can't imagine! Did you by chance see Heidi Lane? I knew she was planning on doing it. GOOD JOB!
Go sunni! I am so glad that event turned out as well as it did! Love the action shot...
What the heck your girls are so cute! I just wanted to give you a shout out cause I haven't talked to you in forever.
That is awesome sunni! I would have been a sad sight if I attempted that run, way to go!
WAY TO GO GIRL!
I SAW YOU THERE AND I WENT TO GO TALK TO YOU AND YOU WERE GONE! IT WAS A GREAT DAY...
nice job! i was there too. i thought i saw you there. me and brynlee did the 2 mile. fun times! i have done it the last 3 years, since they started doing it and it is such a great experience. just the feeling there is awesome. nice job on the 10K.
Post a Comment