Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome to the Zoo!

I have this saying hanging up in my playroom..cause isn't that the truth when you're trying to raise toddlers? Today I picked up my sis and her 4 kids from the airport, (she lives in viva Las Vegas) and I piled a total of 6 kids, a jumbo stroller, and luggage in my not so big car and drove straight to the zoo! My mom met us there with my other neice Gracie..let me tell you it was a zoo.. but we still managed to have a little fun!:) These first pics are what happens when you give your 4 year old your camera while driving!




Me, Tatum, Peyton, my mom, Gracie, Wendi, Jensen, Maddox, Berkley, and Thatcher!



19 comments:

CASSIE said...

HOW FUN!! I LOVE CHECKING IN ON EVERYONE ON THESE BLOGS..YOUR GIRLS' PICTURE IS ADORABLE! IT SURE IS CRAZY AROUND HERE WITH TWO LITTLE ONES..BUT WE ARE LOVING LIFE..ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL GET THE HANG OF IT! TALK TO YOU SOON!

Brandis said...

wow, you guys are brave taking on an adventure like that! :) It looks like fun though. I love getting my kids together with my sister's kids. Cousins are so fun! :)

Margo said...

Yo! So I talked to Tanner last night. He came over to do some training stuff with Brock, and he said he doesn't sign people up, the sales people do, but if you just say you want the same deal I doubt there would be a problem. I don't think they'd turn away any business, you know. And ya, I am writing this at 7am. I took the YW to the temple this morning at 5am for baptisms for the dead. Probably the best way to start your day! It makes the rest of the day so good. Sariah Graham turned 12 yesterday and got to go...so cute. I will be falling asleep on the treadmill later! Ok I just wrote a novel. Later bones! (That is officially your new nickname, so fitting, don't ya think ;) )

Rees Family said...

Sunni- You guys do so many fun things. I'm jealous. You sure know how to make someone feel like their life is sooo boring. How fun that your sister is in town. I miss my sisters so much. Have fun and try and stay away from the dunes for one weekend. :)

SunGood said...

Hey Wen..since your lame and didn't bring your camera..I'll email you some pics!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

okay how in the HECK was your sister up for the zoo after a plane ride with 4 children???! did she fly by herself with all of the kids?? How fun you got to take your girls and have fun with your fam! Do you have a zoo pass? The weather is just TOO PERFECT for the zoo right now don't you think?? Your girls are so cute- always twinsies! I can't get over your sister and her 4 children so close! SOOO CUTE AND WHAT A PARTY! by the way, i'm so proud of you for getting more involved in Mitt!! He's too cool to miss out on and not learn about. WAY TO GO!! KEEP IT UP!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

ps- you'er so lucky you have your sister here and you get to raise your kids together. I LONG FOR THAT DAY.

Maren said...

do you have zoo passes? we got some this year. we should go sometime! perfect zoo weather right now and brynlee loves to go. its good to get out of the house sometimes too.

McMemories said...

You guys are having way too much fun:) You are so beautiful sunni!!

Tannis said...

How fun!! Cute pics!!

Shelley Goodman said...

You and your sisters look so much alike! So do all your kids! My sister moves to NY this summer so I will be the one to pick her up at the airport too when she comes to visit.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

K, the kids on the inside of the baboon fence... kinda freaking me out a little! Those things are psycho! The electric fence behind it still doesn't make me feel aby better!

The Porter Post said...

Wow...busy day! But it looks fun! Can't wait for my sister Natalie to have kids! Did I tell you she is expecting a little girl in May!!Can't wait!! AND YES, WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!! Fridays are usually good for us! Love ya!

Bridget and Dustin said...

What a fun day at the zoo with your sister and mom. Love all the cute pictures of you guys.

Rees Family said...

So fun seeing you yesterday at the store. I haven't seen anyone since I've been couped in my house with the baby. I do have to say that I looked in the mirror after you left and I realized that I looked like death warmed over. Yikes! I so should not have been in public. Craig asked me last night what we are going to do this weekend and I told him that I am never leaving the house again and I am never planning on getting dressed up and doing my hair again. I'm just too tired. He didn't think that sounded like too much fun. We'll see. I'm just so dang tired. Did I mention how tired I am. I don't know how people have 10 kids. I so couldn't do it.

Skousen Family! said...

you are a crazy girl!
looks like you guys had a BLAST.... I need to take Graycee to the Zoo she would love it!

Ami Bethea said...

Whoa, that's a lot of kids! I love the pictures your daughter took, she didn't have any fingers in it or pictures of the floor. How long is Wendi here for? It would be fun to get together for lunch with a bunch of old high school friends if she has time.

Stephanie said...

Hey girl! Looks like tons of fun at the zoo. We're game to go anytime. We got a pass a few weeks ago and I gotta use it up! How fun to have your sis in town.

The Porter Post said...

Hey girl, the location might help( I went back and added that to my post) Anyways, it's off of Brown/Recker, on the southwest side. I think you'll really like it!!! Do you want to try to get together next Friday?