Friday, January 18, 2008

Tagged again!

Thx Jen.. and sorry I have to bore you all with how unintersesting I am!

1. What two things do you always have with you? Umm do kids count?...Tatum & Peyton.. cause it seems like they are always with me!

2. What is your favorite TV show? I'm lame.. don't watch too much TV, but for the moment, American Idol.. I don't watch it the whole season, just during the tryouts! Hilarious! Talk about feeling uncomfortable for people!

3. What is your middle name? Lyn

4. What characteristic do you despise? I'm a pretty happy gal, and love it when people are just friendly.. so I guess I dislike unfriendliness! Life's too short!

5. Favorite item of clothing? I'm gonna have to go with my lounging outfits!! Hate jeans and would wear sweats every day if I could!

6. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would it be? My kids would say Disney World.. but I would have to say, African Safari.. probably would get fleas and have to eat beetles, but I've always wanted to do this!

7. What color is your bathroom? Black & tan.. this is my one room in my house that I think turned out pretty cute!

8. What did you want to be when you were little? I used to want to be a childrens book author!

9. How are you today? Happy cause it's Friday!!

10. What is your favorite candy? This is a tough choice for me, but I love cinnamon bears and eating M&M's and hot tamales together! This is a Spencer family classic!

11. What is your favorite flower? Any! I love any and all flowers!

12. What is your favorite thing to do? Go on vacation, and go to the movies!

13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green.. my favorite color!

14. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister-in-law Kristen!

15. Hugs or kisses? Kisses!

16. What is under your bed? Nothing, cause nothing will fit under there!

17. What is your favorite smell? Clean clothes fresh from the dryer!

18. How many keys on your key ring? 4..house and car key, mail key, parents house key!

19. What are the top three qualities you value in a friend? Easy going..Fun...thoughtful!!

20. Who is your favorite friend from high school? Gosh, you can't name just one.. but one for sure is Jill Arnett Tyler!

K I tag..Steph Holmes, Shelley, and Trisha!!

6 comments:

Ami Bethea said...

You are funny Sunni! You hate jeans? That's all I wear. I seem to remember the cinnamon bears but I'm not sure why, I guess from our senior year or maybe our Rocky Point spring break? It was fun to read about you!

When do you think you'll do nursing school? Have you started your prereqs or are you waiting until your kids are older? You'll be a great nurse.

Rees Family said...

You are not boring. I too love the smell of laundry just out of the dryer. The African safari does sound a little scary. I love that your two posessions are your kids. I guess I chould have put them too. I can't ever get away from them, especially now that I am attached to one for nourishment. I need to start a bottle soon, so Craig and I can go out on a date at some point in the next 6 months. Don't be jealous of our exciting life. We haven't been out on a date since October. So sad.

Shelley Goodman said...

I did it! I forgot that american idol started again but I know one of the girls who made it to Hollywood.The auditions are the best part! If feels like I haven't seen anyone in a long time! Have you been feeling any better since your diagnosis?

Maren said...

i have a zoo pass already so lets just go sometime.

Caralee said...

That was fun Sunni. Thanks for sharing!

Breanna and Martin said...

I just need to add chocolate covered cinnamon bears to mine and your favorite candies :-)
p.s. I did NOT know that your favorite color is green! Mine too...I'm obsessed!